Blackman vs Bowling Green

erikays2

More importantly than anything that has been said already on this post, why are you all still discussing this game? It had no impact on your playoff situation and the fact that you are STILL ranting over it has got to be a distraction to two playoff bound teams. Move on before this "meaningless" game becomes a season-ending issue for your teams when they are not focused on the game ahead of them.

You're not a Blackman fan are you ? It's funny how easy it is for others to say "aw forget about it and move on" when it wasn't their team that got hosed . Like Blazeburnin said fans aren't the ones that need to be focused for the next game , just the Team .  

You're not a Blackman fan are you ? It's funny how easy it is for others to say "aw forget about it and move on" when it wasn't their team that got hosed . Like Blazeburnin said fans aren't the ones that need to be focused for the next game , just the Team .

Appreciate it Pep!!! Never thought you would come to the defense of one of us 7AAA teams did you? I would love to be able to make that trip to Maryville here in a few weeks. Hopefully, we can take care of business and get there.

Appreciate it Pep!!! Never thought you would come to the defense of one of us 7AAA teams did you? I would love to be able to make that trip to Maryville here in a few weeks. Hopefully, we can take care of business and get there.

Don't like seeing anybody get Cheated , and If anyone can watch that Video and not agree that Blackman got hosed they're Blind . I'm not really sure which one was worse , your QB getting hit not once , but twice out of Bounds and no call , or the ridiculous Ref getting bumped call , good lord how Chicken .... is that ??!!

BG = classless cheaters with a streak that is obviously meaningless, just as your ranking is.

If you don't like that opinion that I am confident that is shared by many others, change what leads people to believe it. 

Foul, loud, profanity laden coach that harasses refs, but doesn't get flagged. 

Opposing teams that get flagged for things like pulling their foot away from a host team player yanking on it, or saying "come on, ref."

One sided flag parties where the home team is the beneficiary.

Home fans that curse and try to bully visiting fans, in the visiting fans section

Home fans that throw things at the visiting  band

Home team loud mouthed message board posters that deny any of it and try to blame the visiting coach for all of it. 

The game is settled and the better team did not win. What is also settled is the very first sentence I wrote in this post. The version of pansy football you guy apparently want played is one many reasons Kentucky football is a joke. 

Have a great rest of the season, cheaters. You have a nice little scam going that has been completely exposed. 

Instead of arguing back (which I know you will, the guilty always argue incessantly), just hang your head in shame in the knowledge that now EVERYONE knows, and slink back off into the world you live in where it is okay to profit from ill gotten games. You shame yourself, your team, your community. The best thing you can do at this point is shut up and go away. You won't because you are to petty to do so.

You will now prove me right...

No. That about covers it.

If the refs in Kentucky call these games so tight, then why wouldn't they call the late hits on the Blackman QB shown in the film?  If the refs were so worried about the game getting out of control, and cheap shots, and late hits, then absolutely they should have flagged BG for either one of those hits out of bounds.  It was really not even that close, certainly not close at all if the refs were quick to throw flags and "keep the game from getting out of control."  I could see letting that go if the refs were truly just "letting them play," but not in a game where 7 personal flags were thrown.

Honestly, I'm glad this happened in Kentucky.  I would be embarrassed of Tennessee if, in one of those MBA-Trinity games over the years, Trinity had come down here, lost by one point in a game where TSSAA refs flagged them for 7 personal fouls and us for none.  I would honestly rather lose a game like that than have to win that way.  Thankfully, last year when Trinity came to MBA, it was a hard fought game, won by Trinity by one score, and no one from either side mentioned the refs.  Interestingly, when Ensworth beat Trinity this year at Trinity, the Trinity people on the KY boards were complaining about the refs afterwards.  I guess they were expecting some special treatment that didn't come.  So not all KY refs are totally ridiculous.

The refs just didn't get Blackman's funky vibe.

You guys down here in Tennessee need to lighten up a little. So serious. It's been fun stirring the pot a little. Good luck the rest of the season.

I think "most" of us have a pretty good perspective on the big picture. It's not the end of the world, most of us understand that. Stirring the pot is fun....I just hope we get to do some stirring of our own soon instead of getting stirred. Hopefully we'll have 5 more games to get over it.

I think "most" of us have a pretty good perspective on the big picture. It's not the end of the world, most of us understand that. Stirring the pot is fun....I just hope we get to do some stirring of our own soon instead of getting stirred. Hopefully we'll have 5 more games to get over it.

And the pot stirring is usually settled on the field by the players, not by cheating officials sponsored by communities more bent on streaks than integrity. 

BG=cheaters

This thread is comical.  No wonder TN quit playing in the KY/TN All Star game.  You guys ran out of excuses. 

You lost because your coach sucks.  Any good coach would say pound it into his player's heads that you need to adjust to the way the refs call the game.  Are you all seriously going to act like the Blaze players were out there saying prayers and respecting their authority on the field?  I saw someone say that a poster has no clue what the coach said to the players.  How do you know the kid didn't say something to the referee when he walked past him(I can't call that a bump)?  Are you 100% certain he didn't make one comment to the ref to piss the referee off and throw the flag?  The video has no sound at all and I learned a long time ago that even the best kids in the world will tell a white lie if it benefits them.  heck, people never stop telling white lies as adults and if you hop on here and say you don't then I'm going to call you a liar too. 

You guys need to get over it.  As was stated, there wasn't a single penalty on the 65 yard game wining drive in the 4th quarter with the game on the line.  You guys choked. Plain and simple.  You better shore that up in the playoffs since TN football is so much better than KY football.  If you can't beat our best you won't last long in the TN playoffs. 

And just so you know, the longest game winning streak in KY is 50 games.  Once BG wins state this year they'll be at 44.  By the time they come down to TN to defeat Blackman again they'll have set the state record for consecutive wins IF they happen to still be undefeated at the time of the Blackman game.  IF Blackman gets lucky and defeats an undefeated BG team nobody in BG will care because they'll be the owners of the new state record anyways. 

See ya next year.  Get your practice in.

This thread is comical.  No wonder TN quit playing in the KY/TN All Star game.  You guys ran out of excuses. 

You lost because your coach sucks.  Any good coach would say pound it into his player's heads that you need to adjust to the way the refs call the game.  Are you all seriously going to act like the Blaze players were out there saying prayers and respecting their authority on the field?  I saw someone say that a poster has no clue what the coach said to the players.  How do you know the kid didn't say something to the referee when he walked past him(I can't call that a bump)?  Are you 100% certain he didn't make one comment to the ref to piss the referee off and throw the flag?  The video has no sound at all and I learned a long time ago that even the best kids in the world will tell a white lie if it benefits them.  heck, people never stop telling white lies as adults and if you hop on here and say you don't then I'm going to call you a liar too. 

You guys need to get over it.  As was stated, there wasn't a single penalty on the 65 yard game wining drive in the 4th quarter with the game on the line.  You guys choked. Plain and simple.  You better shore that up in the playoffs since TN football is so much better than KY football.  If you can't beat our best you won't last long in the TN playoffs. 

And just so you know, the longest game winning streak in KY is 50 games.  Once BG wins state this year they'll be at 44.  By the time they come down to TN to defeat Blackman again they'll have set the state record for consecutive wins IF they happen to still be undefeated at the time of the Blackman game.  IF Blackman gets lucky and defeats an undefeated BG team nobody in BG will care because they'll be the owners of the new state record anyways. 

Tennessee's #5 did beat Kentucky's #1. Its all on video who the better team is. Blackman could not beat the fix. 

While the TN teams are practicing for next year, you might want to spend some time studying up on integrity. BG comes up very short there. Cheaters. 

I thought I was done with this thread. 

I am 100% sure that NOTHING was said to the official.  The Blackman sideline was told (BY THE OFFICIALS) that it was for "CONTACT WITH AN OFFICIAL" not something that was said.

So none of that other stuff mattered and the last drive was the only thing???  Come on, be realistic.  BG won the game, sure.  But to say Blackman should not have or could not have won that game if it weren't for the flags is comical.  The flags cost at least 7 points if not 14.

Talk about running out of excuses...you guys are already starting with them for next year.  Face it, BG got lucky to come out of there with a win.  Game is over.  Now we move on.