Blackman vs Bowling Green

erikays2

Tennessee's #5 did beat Kentucky's #1. Its all on video who the better team is. Blackman could not beat the fix. 

While the TN teams are practicing for next year, you might want to spend some time studying up on integrity. BG comes up very short there. Cheaters. 

Right.  BG has no integrity because you feel the refs cheated. 

That's one of the dumbest things said in this thread if you actually believe that. 

Edited by Junction

I thought I was done with this thread. 

I am 100% sure that NOTHING was said to the official.  The Blackman sideline was told (BY THE OFFICIALS) that it was for "CONTACT WITH AN OFFICIAL" not something that was said.

So none of that other stuff mattered and the last drive was the only thing???  Come on, be realistic.  BG won the game, sure.  But to say Blackman should not have or could not have won that game if it weren't for the flags is comical.  The flags cost at least 7 points if not 14.

Talk about running out of excuses...you guys are already starting with them for next year.  Face it, BG got lucky to come out of there with a win.  Game is over.  Now we move on.

See ya next year.  Get your practice in.

Then that referee should be fired. No argument there at all.

Nowhere in my post did I say that Blackman could not or should not have won the game.  In fact, I said Blackman choked.  Blackman SHOULD HAVE won that game but they didn't close out the game like they should have.  They can only blame themselves.  Not the refs. 

If we are going to talk about costing a team points how come NOBODY from Blackman mentions the safety that BG got that the refs didn't count?  That's 2 points and a possession.  Cost BG 2-10 points. 

Those darn cheating refs.........

Edited by Junction

Then that referee should be fired. No argument there at all.

Nowhere in my post did I say that Blackman could not or should not have won the game. In fact, I said Blackman choked. Blackman SHOULD HAVE won that game but they didn't close out the game like they should have. They can only blame themselves. Not the refs.

If we are going to talk about costing a team points how come NOBODY from Blackman mentions the safety that BG got that the refs didn't count? That's 2 points and a possession. Cost BG 2-10 points.

Those darn cheating refs.........

I guess that is how they roll in Petticoat!!

BG = classless cheaters with a streak that is obviously meaningless, just as your ranking is.

If you don't like that opinion that I am confident that is shared by many others, change what leads people to believe it. 

Foul, loud, profanity laden coach that harasses refs, but doesn't get flagged. 

Opposing teams that get flagged for things like pulling their foot away from a host team player yanking on it, or saying "come on, ref."

One sided flag parties where the home team is the beneficiary.

Home fans that curse and try to bully visiting fans, in the visiting fans section

Home fans that throw things at the visiting  band

Home team loud mouthed message board posters that deny any of it and try to blame the visiting coach for all of it. 

The game is settled and the better team did not win. What is also settled is the very first sentence I wrote in this post. The version of pansy football you guy apparently want played is one many reasons Kentucky football is a joke. 

Have a great rest of the season, cheaters. You have a nice little scam going that has been completely exposed. 

Instead of arguing back (which I know you will, the guilty always argue incessantly), just hang your head in shame in the knowledge that now EVERYONE knows, and slink back off into the world you live in where it is okay to profit from ill gotten games. You shame yourself, your team, your community. The best thing you can do at this point is shut up and go away. You won't because you are to petty to do so.

You will now prove me right...

Bump for Junction.

Thank you

You are welcome. I look forward to making you guys cry again next season.

I have a strong suspicion you guys will be the ones crying. Your streak will be over because you have been exposed and shown how to beat. The officials will be under greater scrutiny than ever before and you will not have all the extra help you have needed to get to the current number of wins. 

The moronic coach and foul fans will  be crying the loudest and you will all continue to be the classless cheaters you have shown yourselves to be. 

Have a nice day, Cheaters. 

It's time to move on. People cheat all the time in the world. One of the reasons athletics has officials is to minimize cheating. Sometimes the system doesn't work, sometimes the host coaches are foul, sometimes the home fans lack couth and class. Such is life. Lesson learned.

Good luck with the rest of your season. 

Hilltopper413

5 days ago

I am sure if BG had not converted the 4th and goal the "officials" would have called blackmon for something.

The BG players were quoted as saying the blackmon players did not give them proper respect (also that they had class and were the better team despite being outgained 327 to 192 yds), what did the blackmon players say? I never saw any of that.

I was a neutral observer tonight. I am a fan of BG's biggest rival, but wasn't willing to drive to Cincy to watch us play. So I decided to go across town to see this game. I have no love for BG, but they were the classier team tonight.

I was taken back by the way the players AND coaches from Blackmon carried themselves. It started pre-game when Blackman ran right through the middle of BG's entrance to the stadium. It continued in the first half when players would taunt BG players after they made a nice play. This boiled over to halftime when the players taunted the BG crowd and when confronted the COACHES got in a shouting match with those trying to get their kids to calm down.

The officials had no control in the first half. They decided to clean up all of the tainting and trash talking (needed to be done). Blackman never adjusted. They continued to taunt and when they were called for it preceded to argue and whine. They earned every one of those unsportsmanlike conduct penalties. The coaching staff should be ashamed of the way they allow their kids to act. It probably cost them the game tonight.

U are in no way a Dragon fan! Guys this is a BG fan prolly a Dr or Lawyer that had some type of influence in what was nothing but a robbery and blatant theft of a game that BG was sure to loose without those bogus and false calls. I am a registered official and know the names of every guy who called it that night. The way the game was called and the penalties that were given were administered wrong and also proper protocol was not followed after handing down a conduct violation. We r trained here that after giving the 1st violation we r to walk away from the situation immediately while a partner goes and takes over. This gives both the subject and yourself time to vent. And also this time is to be used to go to the head official and give him info he needs. If u watch the tape, every time official threw one flag not only did he not walk away he actually followed the player soliciting a response! WRONG!!! One official the head official was standing right beside the tight end #40 who had just previously received a flag, remember info I already gave u about proper technique, AFTER Blackman broke the huddle! It's on tape take a look! Since when does the head official stand patellar to the line of scrimmage at the same spot where the tight end is eventually gonna be? But this will blow your mind, knowing that he's just got a flag thrown on him the tight end was smart enough not to say anything. So the ref brushes up against the kid then throws the flag! Lol it was a joke! They stole that game and nobody here in Ky respects them for it nor acknowledges their win, as a matter of the sports writers and coaches polls put Highlands ahead of them in the final ratings. And they lost a game and barely beat guess who? Yours truly Warren Central!

Hey kids lets all meet next year at The Inferno be a good time! ....we can have some chili and enjoy the game...get back to the kids and have some fun!!!

I will be at the Inferno Friday night...4 teams from Rutherford County......time to chase The Real Quest who can beat Maryville?....ready for my wings in Maryville....let's get focused on The Goal for this County ...Get TheBall!