Basketball (Chattanooga)

winning1

I know I am sounding like a broken record, but this is definitely a statement game for Central especially after the E.Ridge game..should be a decent crowd..hope it's a good game for the fans!

Went to the game tonight and Brainerd was leading 58-33 after 3 quarters. Brainerd went on a tear in the 3rd because it was 37-31 at the half. Central did not press. Shot too many 3's and did not rebound after missing. Final was 71-60; Teams are playing for district seeding so every game is crucial. The crowd was pretty good but I thought it would be more attending.

Went to the game tonight and Brainerd was leading 58-33 after 3 quarters. Brainerd went on a tear in the 3rd because it was 37-31 at the half. Central did not press. Shot too many 3's and did not rebound after missing. Final was 71-60; Teams are playing for district seeding so every game is crucial. The crowd was pretty good but I thought it would be more attending.

yes we got out rebound and we let brainerd shot to many three's and second chance shot's. i felt like we should he played man and pressed. but this is my opinion. we started off the game with only one scorer one the floor which was long and he's not a shooter but a good penetrator and assist guy. he finally puts tiller in who can score which spread the floor open a little. teron gets in and attacks and places a little presser on brainerd pg. ryan did okay but could have did better missed four free throws in the first half. but what had me at awe the most is and some of the crowd that actually come's to most of central game's or heard about central is where is number 20? or where is jamike? then puts him on the floor in the 4th with the rest of his sophomore class. jamike looked find to me and didn't look that sick since  that was the the explanation i was receiving form some sources on why jamike was not playing.tried to talk to his big brother he seem like he really didn't want to talk about it. however, rogers finally puts the sophomore class in togather. what do you know all of them started to make shot's rebounding and playing a little defense making the game look a little more closer then what it was.. if i'm rogers i'm going out with the young guys. there the one's who have got you this far. ride or die with them because there the future and our best chance's of winning. that start line up rogers placed out there last night will get us killed form here own out because we have know offense of presence without tiller, long, jamike, ryan, and teron. oh yeah he need's to utilities rodney more off the bench to . but we need to get back to letting the young guy's lead this team.

Pounderfan1, This team has got to learn to play together before district or big trouble. To much talent. They have got to prepare themselves to play . The coach can do what he has to but the players are the one's that are playing. These kids that have been suspended for skipping or whatever reason need to realize that they are hurting somebody else also. I have seen many young teams succeed in sports. That is no excuse. They have been playing since back in November. They need to get with it. They have to step up and make something happen. No excuses again. To late into the season.

Pounderfan1, This team has got to learn to play together before district or big trouble. To much talent. They have got to prepare themselves to play . The coach can do what he has to but the players are the one's that are playing. These kids that have been suspended for skipping or whatever reason need to realize that they are hurting somebody else also. I have seen many young teams succeed in sports. That is no excuse. They have been playing since back in November. They need to get with it. They have to step up and make something happen. No excuses again. To late into the season.

that's all i'm saying let the young guy's play ....the playing togather part is not the problem. they played togather for the last three years rather it was middle school, freshman team ,or jv ; besides long. it's about putting the best five out there. that's why instead of losing by 40 or more we lose by 11. scored 27 points in the 4th quarter with the sophomore group after only scoring 2 in the 3rd. all i'm saying is everybody's back know so rogers needs to place the right starting lining up out there or central is going to keep losing. no excuse over here it's just last night was frustrating because we didn't utilizes all our talent the right way for whatever reason and that has to do with coaching not players.

Pounderfan1, I am one of the world's worst ones about losing. I think the Pounders in any sport should be capable of winning many games. ,I look thru purple glasses. Now I can see why he may have not played Tiller. I think he had been suspended. You just can't let him back and say OK go ahead and start. Not right after someone else practiced and played while he was out. Why the other did not play I don't know. Maybe it was something to do on how they practiced. I will give coach the benefit on that. YOU CAN NOT LET THE YOUNG GUYS PLAY IF THEY HAVE NOT PRACCTICE WELL OR NOT DONE WHAT THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO DO AT SCHOOL.

Now on another subject . What have u heard on there football coach search? have u seen anyone there? Awful quite.

yes we got out rebound and we let brainerd shot to many three's and second chance shot's. i felt like we should he played man and pressed. but this is my opinion. we started off the game with only one scorer one the floor which was long and he's not a shooter but a good penetrator and assist guy. he finally puts tiller in who can score which spread the floor open a little. teron gets in and attacks and places a little presser on brainerd pg. ryan did okay but could have did better missed four free throws in the first half. but what had me at awe the most is and some of the crowd that actually come's to most of central game's or heard about central is where is number 20? or where is jamike? then puts him on the floor in the 4th with the rest of his sophomore class. jamike looked find to me and didn't look that sick since  that was the the explanation i was receiving form some sources on why jamike was not playing.tried to talk to his big brother he seem like he really didn't want to talk about it. however, rogers finally puts the sophomore class in togather. what do you know all of them started to make shot's rebounding and playing a little defense making the game look a little more closer then what it was.. if i'm rogers i'm going out with the young guys. there the one's who have got you this far. ride or die with them because there the future and our best chance's of winning. that start line up rogers placed out there last night will get us killed form here own out because we have know offense of presence without tiller, long, jamike, ryan, and teron. oh yeah he need's to utilities rodney more off the bench to . but we need to get back to letting the young guy's lead this team.

Most of the things you are saying is right But Long can shoot lights out, he shoot higher percentage shots than anyone one the team, he just don't shot enough, Jamike can shoot lights out, Rodney need a lot of work, Terry need to play his Strength which is Defense and stop thinking he is a scorer, His Brother is a good scorer but been out suspended, I thought Tyron played pretty good last night, and JJ did, My Starting core would Be ,JJ  Brian, Long, Ryan, and Tyron or Tiller. I see a very good team by District.   

Jmike is a great player he will recover and be a vital part of this team, that kid can play, with him on the floor ,when he plays great it gives Central the best chance of winning, He is starting to move in the right direction. His Brother is very Knowledgable about the game and is helping him, so he will be fine.