Basketball (Chattanooga)

winning1

I just wanted to say I have been tuff on the Chattanooga Elite which I know you are associated with and let me say that being if I had a son that played he would play with the Elite way before I would let him be trained or play with the C.B.A.C. Chattanooga area Basketball Club they are awful trainers with no experience just a golden tongue and full of crap. He coach at Silverdale and did awful then moved out of town and did awful ,now he is back in Chattanooga using his mother money and trying to train when he has no proof he can train , but he can hang around Baylor and Mccallie and he can make some mom and dad happy by telling them crap about how great there kid is ,and make a few dollars  at least the Elite will cut you if you ain't were you need to be and if you don't say no to these kids they think there already in the NBA and won't work to get any better.  Now thats how you prepare little Billy for the real world. Good luck on ya AAU this year.

:roflol:

I just wanted to say I have been tuff on the Chattanooga Elite which I know you are associated with and let me say that being if I had a son that played he would play with the Elite way before I would let him be trained or play with the C.B.A.C. Chattanooga area Basketball Club they are awful trainers with no experience just a golden tongue and full of crap. He coach at Silverdale and did awful then moved out of town and did awful ,now he is back in Chattanooga using his mother money and trying to train when he has no proof he can train , but he can hang around Baylor and Mccallie and he can make some mom and dad happy by telling them crap about how great there kid is ,and make a few dollars  at least the Elite will cut you if you ain't were you need to be and if you don't say no to these kids they think there already in the NBA and won't work to get any better.  Now thats how you prepare little Billy for the real world. Good luck on ya AAU this year.

If Howard losses tonight that put them last in the district, Red bank could finish 5th if Howard  wins, Hixson will be last in the District.   

You are crazy, ya cheated Central last game, with the dirty ref that does AAU over at Tyner for ya. You better hope that big half bald ref ,Ref again or ya will lose. Central is quicker and has more skilled just young.

Well you can't use that excuse this time..Tyner outplayed Central the entire game..up 22-13, 36-21(at the half), 51-37 after three quarters and final of 68-56. Well we can celebrate that 12-0 record for one day and get back to work..everybody is 0-0 starting on Thursday.

Congrats Tyner RAMS..let's take District 6-AA tournament!!!

Well you can't use that excuse this time..Tyner outplayed Central the entire game..up 22-13, 36-21(at the half), 51-37 after three quarters and final of 68-56. Well we can celebrate that 12-0 record for one day and get back to work..everybody is 0-0 starting on Thursday.

Congrats Tyner RAMS..let's take District 6-AA tournament!!!

Congrats. Wonder what type of crow winning1 likes?

Thank You!

Congrats. Wonder what type of crow winning1 likes?

I don't need to sing crow they beat ya coach started senior instead of starters and we got down early by 15 than we got don't by 22 and they brought us within 6 in the 4th with a couple of minute left and just a selfish playing if a couple of players is the different in the game and missed layup. Good luck to ya the rest of the year.

Hey Bball gurus. Went to see Owls play Bradley tonight and we won pretty convincing 58-77..CoachT ditched the man all game and added the zone and extended the rotation and that was the difference between the first meeting and this one... On to the tournament and hope we don't lay an egg being the 2nd seed like last year lol...

Hey Bball gurus. Went to see Owls play Bradley tonight and we won pretty convincing 58-77..CoachT ditched the man all game and added the zone and extended the rotation and that was the difference between the first meeting and this one... On to the tournament and hope we don't lay an egg being the 2nd seed like last year lol...

Congrats on ya win.