Basketball (Chattanooga)

winning1

you are just beginning to play some real talent sir....if you can't handle the press whether you are home or away...it's over....as far as ooltewah...I was surprised it was that close for what I heard about your team....but you can't beat 10 with 5 and no inside presence...and Owls beat WV twice and split with Cleveland...get my drift....

Stone can handle the press!

No, I really don't get your drift. This 10 vs 5 thing you keep bringing up is referring to siegel I think. We don't play them Monday. As far as an inside game, Does having a couple of 6'5 guys that can jump completely out of the gym count? What does "real talent" mean? Does Oak Ridge, Fulton, Union City, Lighthouse Christian,Austin-East, Maryville not have any talent? I'm thinking Stone is on this Chattanooga thread because we've played and beaten their best over the last couple of years. Put 98 on Brainerd last year. Tyner, McCallie, Ooltewah, Cleveland, Walker Valley, probably doubted us too but that's ok. I hope Blackmon does play a lot of their bench Monday night. Usually gets teams in trouble this late in the year. I like our chances with our 5 against anybody else's 10.

Blackman play their reserves all year....they press...they are fast....and will run you out the gym...if you dont keep up :motorbike:  :mrgreen:

In East Tennessee...not Middle Tennessee....the talent and coaching is just better there...looking back at your record...seems like 7aaa has been the road block for you guys....but you are at home and if the road team lets the refs decide it .....they will...and you know it :thumb:

Wow I didn't realize AAA in Middle Tenn has been so dominant! I mean look at all the gold balls they have been winning :unsure: oh yeah they haven't been! I expect the chest beating from west tn (they can back it up) but this just makes me laugh :roflolk:  

In East Tennessee...not Middle Tennessee....the talent and coaching is just better there...looking back at your record...seems like 7aaa has been the road block for you guys....but you are at home and if the road team lets the refs decide it .....they will...and you know it :thumb:

Wait. What? 7aaa has been the road block for who? Do you even have a clue about high school basketball in TN? This is Stone Memorial's 1st year in AAA and I think we played siegel 4 years ago. We have been to the state tournament 2 out of the last 3 years in AA coming out of District 4. I like getting on here and reading or talking it up a little, but I usually know what I am doing. I don't think you have a clue and it really shows. You may need to wait on football season.

Wait. What? 7aaa has been the road block for who? Do you even have a clue about high school basketball in TN? This is Stone Memorial's 1st year in AAA and I think we played siegel 4 years ago. We have been to the state tournament 2 out of the last 3 years in AA coming out of District 4. I like getting on here and reading or talking it up a little, but I usually know what I am doing. I don't think you have a clue and it really shows. You may need to wait on football season.

Passive can be entertaining (sometimes), but do not try to have a coherent conversation with him.

He does have some good inside info on Ooltewah and East Hamilton, but to answer your question, he generally doesn't have a clue on what he is talking about... LOL

Passive can be entertaining (sometimes), but do not try to have a coherent conversation with him.

He does have some good inside info on Ooltewah and East Hamilton, but to answer your question, he generally doesn't have a clue on what he is talking about... LOL

Whew, thanks for the heads up. I will let it go. 

Whew, thanks for the heads up. I will let it go. 

LET IT GO SIR.....YOU WOULDN'T GET PAST TYNER OR BRAINERD THIS SEASON.....THE OTHERS.....YES...AND I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT REGARDLESS OF WHAT A TROLLER THINKS.....BLACKMON AND siegel ARE RIVALS AND WOULD LOVE TO KNOCK EACH OTHER OFF TO ADCAVCE TO  THE CHAMPIONSHIP AND I DOUBT THEY WILL LET YOU STAND IN THE WAY OF THAT....IT'S A RIVAL LIKE NO OTHER....siegel WON THE REGULAR SEASON....AND BLACKMON WON THE DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP....SEIGAL WON THE REGION...AND COULD BE A REMATCH FOR THE TITLE IF THEY CAN GET OUT OF YOUR HOUSE WITH A WIN...THAT'S ALL I'M SAYN...GOOD LUCK :thumb: