McMinn Central vs. Chatt. Central

logcabinman

Thanks LCM, I was laughing pretty hard picturing a child of mine wearing that powder blue. Here's my opinion of Chatt central based on what I saw week 1.

Apparently when Polk played them, it was their #1 guy that got hurt very early, so he may be back.

But they don't have anything that the Chargers defense can't handle. They weren't able to throw the ball very well and when they did, they weren't able to catch it very well.

They would have one good play, then two bad ones. I guess if the team that beat Marion shows up, it could be interesting.

And for the Pounder fans, the Chargers will have one of, if not the best, defenses you have faced..... since Polk. And they have a very good offensive backfield, but they can't throw very well either!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am back home today. It has been along 10 days. If the speedy Central shows up they win by at least 10. I hear practices have been going good on the hill  with a lot of enthusiasm. Watch out for a combination of formations the Pounders to show. I heard that they should have everybody back for this game. Even our hurt ones should be healthy. Central wins this game. The Pounders want the playoffs. Pounders will win. Go Pounders.

Fish and Tis thank you for the prayers. I want be able to attend but I will be there. Please keep praying for complete recovery.

Hey Murphy will the game be on radio and if so can I pick it up on the internet? Thanks from A Pounder. PFL.

CM is a good ol' Polk Countian.  He is not one to start trouble on any thread.  He and I have had many back and forths and he has always given credit where it is due and spoke his mind when he needed to.  I can assure you he is not trying to start anything on here.

Agree, but he can still be a @$$ sometimes, lol, just kidding Charlie, don't blow up, sorry I couldn't resist.

Well, Ive heard that Coach Allen made it official to his team yesterday that this Friday will be his last game as head coach of the Pounders unless they make the playoffs.  He will be moving on down in GA where the rumor is that he will take over at Coahulla Creek High School.  Maybe the Pounders will play inspired and get them a win Friday night.