Gerry Bertier's 4a Playoff

Gerry Bertier

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem, I have a blast doing. Enjoy helping out all the fans around the state to better understand the playoffs. Congrats to Giles for getting to return out West. That 2nd round match up with Pearl will be a tough one.

Been waiting to see what giles is Made of...Got some friends a Cpa saying we should run through them but we have to beat Maplewood again first and thats a tuff task.... #FirebirdNation

Been waiting to see what giles is Made of...Got some friends a Cpa saying we should run through them but we have to beat Maplewood again first and thats a tuff task.... #FirebirdNation

Giles played poorly against CPA, early in the season with a new coach and a new scheme.

One might recall that last fall in a scrimmage Giles absolutely had their way with with PC.  Like 50+ to 0.  I know PC is much better now, second round game should be one of the best in the whole eastern half.

Giles played poorly against CPA, early in the season with a new coach and a new scheme.

One might recall that last fall in a scrimmage Giles absolutely had their way with with PC. Like 50+ to 0. I know PC is much better now, second round game should be one of the best in the whole eastern half.

Ya i was there and yes yall did..Thats why the only won 3 games Last year with the new scheme they had put in the players wasnt grabbing it plus majority of the team was sophomores. One thing i will say whoever win the war will end up in the championship game with fulton...I think giles and PC are capable of beating White House

Ya i was there and yes yall did..Thats why the only won 3 games Last year with the new scheme they had put in the players wasnt grabbing it plus majority of the team was sophomores. One thing i will say whoever win the war will end up in the championship game with fulton...I think giles and PC are capable of beating White House

The greeneville fans will say not so fast saying it will be Fulton in championship game.