Round 1 Greeneville vs. Grainger

DevilMan03

Really? Wow. And if you are so sick of hearing about it, why are you on the Greeneville thread? I mean if Mexican food gives me the trots, I don't generally find myself ordering lunch at La Fiesta Cantina.

. Really a green fan upset because someone was in there thread. Typical typical typical. Poor poor you your thread got hijacked. No sympathy here sorry.

So you can dish but can't take it huh? I will take all you can throw at ME.What I will not tolerate is involving members of my family or personally trashing high school football players...or ANY kid's for that matter.(present company excepted)

No I can take all you got then some. You're the one running around deleting posts that "you" don't like. Like I said stop being so miserable...it's un-healthy for u and anyone around you(obviously there's no one there though)

. Really a green fan upset because someone was in there thread. Typical typical typical. Poor poor you your thread got hijacked. No sympathy here sorry.

Oh I'm not upset. There wouldn't be much on this thread worth reading without you little windbags. But you were the one complaining of an illness caused by reading Greeneville posts. I was just pointing out it is a self inflicted malady that would be somewhat mitigated by leaving the FREAKIN' GREENEVILLE THREAD.

Oh I'm not upset. There wouldn't be much on this thread worth reading without you little windbags. But you were the one complaining of an illness caused by reading Greeneville posts. I was just pointing out it is a self inflicted malady that would be somewhat mitigated by leaving the FREAKIN' GREENEVILLE THREAD.

Leave and miss out on watching you argue with each other. Over who has better grammar. Never I'm the new thorn in the side. The point is it could be a vs b thread someone like you will enter it green would mercy both bla blah. So spence I have to read it why not dirty up a green team thread or two .