Grundy at Upperman Round 1

MountainDillard

DCTIGERFAN = Gutless. Call someone out for their name and yet you won't answer the call. And say who Grundy's next coach is because you know so well. I'm betting you're a 28 year old benchwarmer/nobody/neverwas who still lives with his parents.

You's thinks I's jokin but I's aint

Goatboy last night I replied to your comment and it must of been deleted by a moderator. Anyways I said once your coach is relieved of his position I have no problem telling you my name. Until then I am not willing to hang my GC relative out to dry.

Goatboy last night I replied to your comment and it must of been deleted by a moderator. Anyways I said once your coach is relieved of his position I have no problem telling you my name. Until then I am not willing to hang my GC relative out to dry.

Youns musts bes blind ands a liar. It wadn't de Goat who wrotes dat. Its was me.

Yous thinks I's jokin but I's thinks yous blind.

Youns musts bes blind ands a liar. It wadn't de Goat who wrotes dat. Its was me.

Yous thinks I's jokin but I's thinks yous blind.

Yeah maybe about blind but not a liar. You must of been left out in the dark on the whole coaching ordeal considering you are the know all and end all of all things Grundy County related.

Yeah maybe about blind but not a liar. You must of been left out in the dark on the whole coaching ordeal considering you are the know all and end all of all things Grundy County related.

Yous makes abouts as much cents as a blinds fighter pilot. I's didnts says I's knew who new coach was gonnas be. Yous did. Gets off de crack pipe.

2nd year in a row Grundy has drawn a tough opponent in the first round. Grundy played their hearts out the first quater last year but were quickly overwhelemed in the second half. I hope Grundy fairs better this year. Don't know much about Upperman other than their record and if that's any indication of how well they play then Grundy is in for one heck of a fight.

2nd year in a row Grundy has drawn a tough opponent in the first round. Grundy played their hearts out the first quater last year but were quickly overwhelemed in the second half. I hope Grundy fairs better this year. Don't know much about Upperman other than their record and if that's any indication of how well they play then Grundy is in for one heck of a fight.

UH record is very good but not a very hard schedule. They did win each game but one by a very comfortable margin. I think if Grundy can get 200 plus ruhing yards, withstand the early burst by UH(like Dekalb game), and get a few turnovers they could make it a game.