MTCS at Marion (McCurry man against this Stewart man)

Roy Dillard

Everyone is watching game film and preparing themselves. Really no need, MC is really good. They will do fine.

Pert near sure the Jasper coaching staff knows the muffins, the challenging and the good teams. After all the preparation put in for the Pirates, Old Pirate says humans is kinda like dogs thou and it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks! Examples: hard to teach youngons not to score after the Pirate Rule is invoked, hard for Jasper folkes to except the hind utter behind SP, hard expect a team to beat Trousdale on the creek bank, expect SM not to have annual imports! Figure most fellers see OP's point. The Warriors win easily while preparing for others! Warriors by the Pirate Rule, SP folkes jest knows they love to do things that Pirates do..........LOPAO..... Edited by OLD PIRATE

Pert near sure the Jasper coaching staff knows the muffins, the challenging and the good teams. After all the preparation put in for the Pirates, Old Pirate says humans is kinda like dogs thou and it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks! Examples: hard to teach youngons not to score after the Pirate Rule is invoked, hard for Jasper folkes to except the hind utter behind SP, hard expect a team to beat Trousdale on the creek bank, expect SM not to have annual imports! Figure most fellers see OP's point. The Warriors win easily while preparing for others! Warriors by the Pirate Rule, SP folkes jest knows they love to do things that Pirates do..........LOPAO.....

+1 OP you surprise me sometimes with your wisdom...

Hey guys Glenn here. I tried to tell you guys that the Warriors was just kinda fast but not real fast. I told you the Pirates were really fast didn't I? I guess nobody wanted to listen. The Warriors need to work on their fastness. This week though they will be fast enough. MTCS I don't know who they are but since the warriors are at home then that must be because they are kinda fast but not real fast. MTCS must not be even kinda fast. I like the Warriors this week.

From Glenn

Hey guys Glenn here. I tried to tell you guys that the Warriors was just kinda fast but not real fast. I told you the Pirates were really fast didn't I? I guess nobody wanted to listen. The Warriors need to work on their fastness. This week though they will be fast enough. MTCS I don't know who they are but since the warriors are at home then that must be because they are kinda fast but not real fast. MTCS must not be even kinda fast. I like the Warriors this week.

From Glenn

Dang Glenn!  You wouldn't rub salt in a open cut would you?