2A Quad 4

BigBlacknGold

2 weeks is not a Championship. I plainly said it will take you far in playoffs, but won't WIN you a Championship.

You're not reading into my posts close enough.! If you are from Huntington we might be playing you in two weeks and you will get to see the high flying offense. Nobody said anything about a State Championship except you. Our defense, while being heavily criticized all year, has made key stops in games against Adamsville, JCm, south Gibson, Riverside and St George's that allowed us to win the games. It's not a dominating defense but has been adequate at this point. With a very balance offense(over 200 yards rushing and over 200 yards passing against Riverside) our defense doesn't have to be dominant, just adequate. We know Huntington is good and very physical. We have a very, very tough game with Peabody before we even think about the Mustangs. I do believe y'all beat Mitchell.

You're not reading into my posts close enough.! If you are from Huntington we might be playing you in two weeks and you will get to see the high flying offense. Nobody said anything about a State Championship except you. Our defense, while being heavily criticized all year, has made key stops in games against Adamsville, JCm, south Gibson, Riverside and St George's that allowed us to win the games. It's not a dominating defense but has been adequate at this point. With a very balance offense(over 200 yards rushing and over 200 yards passing against Riverside) our defense doesn't have to be dominant, just adequate. We know Huntington is good and very physical. We have a very, very tough game with Peabody before we even think about the Mustangs. I do believe y'all beat Mitchell.

the guru is not from huntingdon

Edited by fan91

The gu is from perry county. He just gets on here to stir. I hope we get to meet up but I don't know if we will make it that far. We have to take it one game at a time.

I love how you say I get on here to stir, when I haven't tried too stir anything in a long time. You just assume I'm trying to stir because I didn't pick Huntingdon or TCA. But the fact is if Mitchell has decent coaching they will walk through the West this year.

I love how you say I get on here to stir, when I haven't tried too stir anything in a long time. You just assume I'm trying to stir because I didn't pick Huntingdon or TCA. But the fact is if Mitchell has decent coaching they will walk through the West this year.

You have stirred a lot the last couple years. I just kind of expect it from you now.

You have stirred a lot the last couple years. I just kind of expect it from you now.

Last time I got on here to stir was 2011. Now I'm just an Unbiased Football fan with opinions. Which in reality makes me a better judge than most, based on the fact that I am Unbiased. Edited by theGURU

Kicking rear ends and taking names.

Last time I got on here to stir was 2011. Now I'm just an Unbiased Football fan with opinions. Which in reality makes me a better judge than most, based on the fact that I am Unbiased.

Your opinion's might be unbiased but you keep saying The team from Memphis is going to win this quad and they might but how many times have you EVER seen them play?