Rockwood 7-3 @ Silverdale Baptist Academy 8-1

wpasi

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Said it on another board...RW +17.

SD has some great players...#'s 24 & 32 on D, and anyone in #-30's jersey on O are better than average playmakers...QB is solid but don't think he's a game changer.

The idea that RW has some thing to prove is on point...first to themselves, second to everyone who wrote them off before the season began. I'm looking for a solid performance from both teams, but RW scores a defensive TD to give the edge and expand the scoring gap.

Said it on another board...RW +17.

SD has some great players...#'s 24 & 32 on D, and anyone in #-30's jersey on O are better than average playmakers...QB is solid but don't think he's a game changer.

The idea that RW has some thing to prove is on point...first to themselves, second to everyone who wrote them off before the season began. I'm looking for a solid performance from both teams, but RW scores a defensive TD to give the edge and expand the scoring gap.

thats not going to happen just not going to happen

I honestly don't think Silverdale will keep it close. Their whole season was built up to last week's game. I am guessing that they had so much of an emotional investment in the BBS game, that at this point they are as deflated as the balloons they never got to release. I think they have a hard time getting up for this game, and a hungry bunch from Rockwood dominates them.

margin...its a nailbiter either way...almost identical teams here IMO

You've said throughout this thread that there is no way Rockwood will win by more than a few points? Where is your logic coming from with why you hold Silverdale so highly? I'm with JJ, i've saw them both on film and in person and i'll say Rockwood looks convincingly better. No disrespect to Silverdale, but this is where Rockwood playing in the toughest 1a/2a district in the state pays off! Battle tested! Tigers by 14!!

You've said throughout this thread that there is no way Rockwood will win by more than a few points? Where is your logic coming from with why you hold Silverdale so highly? I'm with JJ, i've saw them both on film and in person and i'll say Rockwood looks convincingly better. No disrespect to Silverdale, but this is where Rockwood playing in the toughest 1a/2a district in the state pays off! Battle tested! Tigers by 14!!

I have to know what game you attended in person of Silverdale's. Next IMO you are showing disrespect to a team thats only loss is a OT game, next so Rockwood loses to Tellico Plains 21-20 who then wins but gives up 14 to Copper Basin who Silverdale shut out 41-0. The numbers suggest close game and I have many years of experience that tells me from watching these two teams this game goes to the wire with the winner by 4 or less.