South Pittsburg 2013 Pirates

OLD PIRATE

Hey farmboy...which team got players, yes multiple, kicked out of the game for fighting? That would be coalfield. And yes it has happened before. You guys should not even have the opportunity to host a playoff game. Just stick to the farm

come on man please dont even respond to him. of course CF should have had the opportunity to host a playoff game if they earned it. please pay no attention to him he's baiting you and your biting it. I freakin knew that some jackalope would start that crap up again and If farmboy is even from CF were not all like him

HE was crying because he has no class all they want to do is fight. that is the way they play where they come from.

come on man stop that crap. Quit being a jackalpoe dude. that crap just gives CF, my alum a bad name. I was upset after s.pitt - CF game as well but got over it please do the same. most of these s pitt fans on here are alright as long as you are trying to stir the puddin. Heck some s pitt fans on here are very level headed.

I for one want to tell this 2013 Pirate football team how proud I am of them.  Yeah, they did not win the ultimate goal but they had a very successful season.  You can't win all the time...in sports and in life, so losing is something we all have to face.  Be proud of the accomplishments of this team and seniors who were a part of 3 teams that reached the state game.  The seniors will be missed and now the underclassmen must step up and get ready for next year. 

Edited by UncleDave