Jackson County at Goodpasture

cubs1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They tackle out of bounds(I suppose the refs have turned a blind eye to the 1000's of tackles made on the visitors side all those years. I know someone who was at that game and they said it was raining most of the night. Can you confirm? From what I know about cars, I have always been told to never buy a car in the rain because you can't see paint issues. How do you know this car was keyed at Goodpasture? Did you go somewhere after the game and blow dry the car? I'm not saying the car did not get keyed, but to say for sure it happened at a school is BS. The next thing you know you will say they caused it to rain to stop TC's speed advantage.

They tackle out of bounds(I suppose the refs have turned a blind eye to the 1000's of tackles made on the visitors side all those years. I know someone who was at that game and they said it was raining most of the night. Can you confirm? From what I know about cars, I have always been told to never buy a car in the rain because you can't see paint issues. How do you know this car was keyed at Goodpasture? Did you go somewhere after the game and blow dry the car? I'm not saying the car did not get keyed, but to say for sure it happened at a school is BS. The next thing you know you will say they caused it to rain to stop TC's speed advantage.

I personally think GP made it rain that night to stop TC's speed advantage... :mrgreen: