1A Quad 4

wtspfan

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yso we throw the ball sometimes. But if the ground game is working why shift gears?

I totally agree. I'm a running game kind of guy. Passing makes for a more exciting game but I'd rather have a team that will break you mentally and physically by smashing the ball down the other teams throat. But at Dresden our coaches game plan to our strength. Which this year is the spread.

been away from internet most of fall.  have seen union city play a few games.  union city is the team to beat no doubt right now.  they are tough when they want to be.  I forsee a Dresden - u c match up come round 3.  winner of that will play school from Nashville in Nashville Christian more than likely and that winner will be your state champion...south pitt or not.

been away from internet most of fall. have seen union city play a few games. union city is the team to beat no doubt right now. they are tough when they want to be. I forsee a Dresden - u c match up come round 3. winner of that will play school from Nashville in Nashville Christian more than likely and that winner will be your state champion...south pitt or not.

South Pitt won't be challenged this year.

That could happen. As we sll know. We are talking about a young group of guys. Interesting note. This group of Juniors are the first group that began the Junior Tornado Football league. They hsve plsyed together sinve the 3ed grade. I think it has really psid off.

A good youth football program is huge! WC seniors that won the state in 2011 were the boys that were 4 years old when WC started the youth program, they were the first group to get to play every year until middle school.