ND @ POLK Rd2 (REMATCH)

TnBear

your inability to respond to that post with nothing more than "Lmao your an idiot"is pathetic. You sound like a 5 year old. I thought the post was pretty much spot on and shows CM's superior knowledge over your lack of knowing pretty much anything. Do yourself a favor and quit posting. The more you do the more ignorant you look. And here i am thinking private school kids are usually pretty intelligent. I guess notre dame accepts anyone.

I didn't go to private school. Is Charlie your spouse ? Superior knowledge. Lol You keep taking up for him like you 2 are dating. It told you Grundy wouldn't score and predicted the Cascade score. So you all need to listen to the Trickster. The game will be played just like the Cascade game . We will shut down the run and Polk will try to throw. With terrible results for Polk. Sorry Polk you just don't have enough weapons. 24-7 ND

I didn't go to private school. Is Charlie your spouse ? Superior knowledge. Lol You keep taking up for him like you 2 are dating. It told you Grundy wouldn't score and predicted the Cascade score. So you all need to listen to the Trickster. The game will be played just like the Cascade game . We will shut down the run and Polk will try to throw. With terrible results for Polk. Sorry Polk you just don't have enough weapons. 24-7 ND

have i taken up for him before? Pretty sure this is the first time ive ever wrote on a ND board.

They might be and they might beat Polk, but they won't shut them out. That's all I'm saying.

I agree with you Ambassador. The Irish will more than likely not going to shut polk out. I personally see them scoring a couple of TDs again. However, the ND offense will be a totally different look for Polk this time. I am predicting a 24 - 12 Irish victory.