South Pittsburg vs Moore County (Moore man against that Smith man)

Geno

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen, Moore county has some size and a decent QB, but the best player is #20. He is all over the field. However, they have no speed and are in a heep of trouble. Mercy by halftime.

They didn't have any speed in 1999 either.  I remember Sam Picket returned a punt.  Picket went by the punter and he was still in follow through.

Roy, I heard PirateMike on there...He was mass communicatin'

That Pirate Mike guy was even talking about Roy. Since he was talking on that WWW thing that means Roy has gone world famous. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

As for this game itself, I just see the Pirates being too strong. As PowerP said though, anything can happen on any given Friday and that's why you play the game.

The commentators were not the best I've ever heard, so it was a little difficult to tell what was going on most of the time, but it sounded more like a punt/fumble/intercept contest than a football game.  I lost count of the punts and over-on-downs.  But Moore managed to find the end zone three times in all that mess. 

I really thought MTCS would give MC a better game, but I was way off, so I'm a little timid to share my thoughts about Moore vs SP.  But I must say I didn't hear anything in that broadcast last night that makes me worry.  Just like MTCS hadn't seen a Blake Zeman, I don't think Moore Co. has seen a unified team of Pirates.  Second half will be filled with benchers.

That Pirate Mike guy was even talking about Roy. Since he was talking on that WWW thing that means Roy has gone world famous. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

As for this game itself, I just see the Pirates being too strong. As PowerP said though, anything can happen on any given Friday and that's why you play the game.

What kind of mess is this?  Was that piratemike man talking about my Murphy Fair book?  I garuntee you our boys better be ready for this Moore County boys.  This man at Ronnies red eye told me that Smith man had tried to get that Moore mans job.  You think im joking but im not.

SP needs to really focus this week. It could be really easy for them to look down the road. They cannot afford to do that as Gordonsville found out tonight. Anybody can be beat on any given night. I think Moore County was number one at some point this season. With that being said, I am very confident in the Pirates come Friday night! Go Pirates.

Mercy rule game from the kickoff. Pirates could likely make a strong 3A playoff run this year. No problems Friday night except deciding how much playing time starters should get after a week off. Problem of a first round bye and weak early round opponents.