South Pittsburg vs Moore County (Moore man against that Smith man)

Geno

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geno, I see football as a whole going the wrong anyway. Want be long till there dressed like lacrosse players playing flag football.....

I'm with you from the NFL on down football is becoming soft. If people played a sport to be safe they would play badminton or shuffle board. When you have players who made millions over their careers suing because of trauma that they did knowingly to themselves its sad. I don't like seeing my hero's messed up but I don't like seeing them acting like they didn't know what they were doing to themselves. I'm a little old school but I'm pretty sue I got horse collared 100 time more in the back yard than ive ever seen on the football field plus my mom busted my butt for messing up another shirt. I'm not saying we shouldn't protect our kids but let them become men and make the decision to play football or soccer.

first of all congrats to the south pitt pirates, they are a very talented team.  Second, with out a doubt it was the worst officiated game I have seen in my nearly half century of watching football.  The referee group was out of the Clarksville area.  they seemed to be fine men but not good refs.

This might be the same group that officiated the Nashville Christian @ Clarksville Academy game back on 11/2. Penalties were NCS 16 for 150 and CA 3 for 20. It was the worst I had ever seen and South Pittsburg's 21 penalties for 210 yards last Friday is the worst I've ever heard. Maybe the T$$AA has a rogue crew from Clarksville that literally pulls for the underdog, as in pulling yellow excessive flags!

This might be the same group that officiated the Nashville Christian @ Clarksville Academy game back on 11/2. Penalties were NCS 16 for 150 and CA 3 for 20. It was the worst I had ever seen and South Pittsburg's 21 penalties for 210 yards last Friday is the worst I've ever heard. Maybe the T$$AA has a rogue crew from Clarksville that literally pulls for the underdog, as in pulling yellow excessive flags!

31 flags for 320 total yards for both teams combined