Humboldt Vikings @ Dresden Lions ((Let's Get it On!))

Yeah I hope these "players" keep on poping off. All this does is fire the Lions up. I'm not sure that these kids understand that they are no longer ranked number 1. They have only beaten mediocre teams. With  losing to UC they lost 3 straight and one of those was Halls. The only game they have won in a month was against LC. I know y'all beat Milan but they are down this year and lost to teams they normally mercy rule including the Vikes. So go ahead. Talk all that worthless smack. In the end......Enjoy the fireworks

BigSwo this is someone who played for Humboldt a few years ago & just join CoachT, if you look at win they joined. No players have been on CoachT all season & I wouldn't worry about one posters making crazy statements & I assure you that the Vikings are not taking Dresden lightly. There's are only a few true Viking Fans that been posting from game one (1) & your right we've lost three (3) games in a row but from each Friday starts a new day lose & your football season is over!!  

i played 3 years ago

If, you played three (3) years ago, then you should know something about "Respect" & it's these players time to prove that they are ready to play & will have to prove that on the field! All you need to do is come to the game & support them & stop bashing the other team because they are in the playoffs for a reason.

BigSwo this is someone who played for Humboldt a few years ago & just join CoachT, if you look at win they joined. No players have been on CoachT all season & I wouldn't worry about one posters making crazy statements & I assure you that the Vikings are not taking Dresden lightly. There's are only a few true Viking Fans that been posting from game one (1) & your right we've lost three (3) games in a row but from each Friday starts a new day lose & your football season is over!!  

Well this same guy, jugernaut, or whatever he calls himself has already come over to the UC board and popped off. The Vikings haven't even made it out of Dresden yet and he is already over there on our board saying we are afraid of the Viking Ship. That's the only reason I'm even commenting over here. I was hoping they were current players. Nothing motivates a team more than being called out in public by the opposing team.  Now I will just let a fool be a fool.

Well this same guy, jugernaut, or whatever he calls himself has already come over to the UC board and popped off. The Vikings haven't even made it out of Dresden yet and he is already over there on our board saying we are afraid of the Viking Ship. That's the only reason I'm even commenting over here. I was hoping they were current players. Nothing motivates a team more than being called out in public by the opposing team.  Now I will just let a fool be a fool.

Right, that's all you can do is ignore it because this is the first time all season that anyone from Humboldt has been disrespectful toward any team or fans!!! 

Right, that's all you can do is ignore it because this is the first time all season that anyone from Humboldt has been disrespectful toward any team or fans!!! 

Respect for you my friend. You are right. These guys are jumping on the band wagon now  and saying bizzare things while you have been here all season being respectful and straight forward.  I hope the Posse treats you well. They don't know it but I have them ( The Posse) in my pocket. .......Just Kidding.... I tell you what. Me and the Posse fight for each others teams when we aint playing each other. During that week we fight each other. Most of the time I have to fight them all by myself. I still want you to be aware of Lionfbfan though. That dude smells like burnt motor oil and onions. I think it's beard mold. If you get the chance have ysoangry point him out to you.

Respect for you my friend. You are right. These guys are jumping on the band wagon now  and saying bizzare things while you have been here all season being respectful and straight forward.  I hope the Posse treats you well. They don't know it but I have them ( The Posse) in my pocket. .......Just Kidding.... I tell you what. Me and the Posse fight for each others teams when we aint playing each other. During that week we fight each other. Most of the time I have to fight them all by myself. I still want you to be aware of Lionfbfan though. That dude smells like burnt motor oil and onions. I think it's beard mold. If you get the chance have ysoangry point him out to you.

On be half of all true Viking fans, I would like to apologize for the disrespect from the new Humboldt poster. As you all know, the fans that have been following the Vikings from day one (1) & posting have been very respectful toward other posters & teams.I will be sure to meet Ysoangry at the game Frida, now if Lionfbfan smells like onions & motor oil then I might pass. LOL!

Would love to meet you 87vikingalumni. The Posse's a pretty easy bunch to find. We sit right next to the steps that the visitors usually walk down & we're the ones making all the noise with the annoying cowbells & homemade drums...Hey gotta do what you gotta do when you don't have a band. Better watch out for Lionfbfan though...he ain't too friendly. GO LIONS!!