Round 2: Oneida @ GCA

crow

Comments like that just show your level of immaturity and lack of intelligence. Go ahead and crawl back under your rock troll we don't want your kind here.

Easy Rave this is another one of GB's All State lineman off of our state team,he is no troll new to the T but no troll.He has been reading for a while and seen ole OnB needs backup this yr,all my GB faithfull has slowly dwindled away.LOL!Give him time he will grow on you!Just like me,you know how much i love GCA(yeah right),but i have grown to respect most of your posts out of the sheer love you have for your school,even tho i disagree with what they do over there completly. 

Easy Rave this is another one of GB's All State lineman off of our state team,he is no troll new to the T but no troll.He has been reading for a while and seen ole OnB needs backup this yr,all my GB faithfull has slowly dwindled away.LOL!Give him time he will grow on you!Just like me,you know how much i love GCA(yeah right),but i have grown to respect most of your posts out of the sheer love you have for your school,even tho i disagree with what they do over there completly. 

I have absolutely nooooooooo respect for anyone with the advantages that they have over other teams  and don't have the nads to own up to it. They build the program by cheating . I'm sure they still cheat, but its easy to hide. But really once you get to the level they are and have   the fine facilities, kids will come anyway. 

I look at Sonny Moore ratings every week and its really acurate this time of year. Grace is actually rated higher than any of the 6a teams in this area. That speaks volumes. Higher than Dobyns Benett and Science Hill. And they want to play 2a.

I have absolutely nooooooooo respect for anyone with the advantages that they have over other teams  and don't have the nads to own up to it. They build the program by cheating . I'm sure they still cheat, but its easy to hide. But really once you get to the level they are and have   the fine facilities, kids will come anyway. 

I look at Sonny Moore ratings every week and its really acurate this time of year. Grace is actually rated higher than any of the 6a teams in this area. That speaks volumes. Higher than Dobyns Benett and Science Hill. And they want to play 2a.

What's Sonny's spread for our pee wee team going down there?

Maybe TL and his staff have a good game plan. They get a few breaks, hang close in the 4th, I'm just saying.

I'm with ya cleat, I've saw the favorite fall all season, not our games but all across the state. Not to mention we're a hard nosed bunch that does what it takes to get the job done. I think we could see the best effort thus far. The boys know there's no pressure on them at all. Most of the state thinks we'll lose and most of the state wants us to win. With a good game plan and a couple bounces our way maybe we will shock the world, at least the private sector anyway :thumb:

I'm with ya cleat, I've saw the favorite fall all season, not our games but all across the state. Not to mention we're a hard nosed bunch that does what it takes to get the job done. I think we could see the best effort thus far. The boys know there's no pressure on them at all. Most of the state thinks we'll lose and most of the state wants us to win. With a good game plan and a couple bounces our way maybe we will shock the world, at least the private sector anyway :thumb:

I'm only sue of one thing, The Indians WILL come to play.That disrespect has a way of bringing out the best in people with a little Pride, Class and Charactor. You boys beat them and I just might move to Oneida. Couldn't think of a better bunch for my 2 boys to play for. They'd make good Injuns.