Giles Co. @ Pearl Cohn

JAFO

You turned the corner with me a standing there by the grave a looking at ya half a nickle. Where's my coffee?  :hungry:

You do realize that 10 of those players who started that scrimmage are now seniors right? These same 10 went toe-to-toe at Greeneville for 3 1/2 quarters at Burley. They also lost to Fulton turning the ball over 6 times. (credit to Fulton). They are hardened and ready. You will not get into this bunches heads. They have played big games in tough situations. :thumb:

Pearl is loaded with talent. A tough task is at hand. The Bobcats fear no one. You'll get our best shot. Book it!....... :ph34r:

---------------------------------------

-WOMG  good luck .. Im rootin fer yall to knock off the birds ..eat A fish sammich fer me watchin that  outstanding PC band ..,   

---------------------------------------

-WOMG  good luck .. Im rootin fer yall to knock off the birds ..eat A fish sammich fer me watchin that  outstanding PC band ..,   

Appreciate it man. We're gonna need some luck but this bunch will leave it on the field. Pearl's band is awesome. I just home it's the highlight reel of their night..... :ugeek:

Edited by WiseOldManGiles

Been to Pearl Cohn twice when my Falcons played down there is semi's in the mid to late 2000's .. you gotta get a Fish Sandwich ... best ever had ... hmmm good ... also the PA announcer was a hoot ... enjoyed listening to him ... he would tell the Peral Cohn defense what formation the offense was in before snap and if it was reverse you could hear him over loud speaker saying reverse , reverse ..yip yip ..  

We wouldn't want it no other way. Make sure yall clean out ur locker before u leave. It would be a shame to do it after a butt whooping and long sad ride back to Giles.Yes the stadium is on the school campus. Don't act like yall don't remember where we are. Yall was just down here a couple years ago.

Ah ..they put their pants on the same like everybody else does ... Giles just go there and punch'em in the mouth like Fulton did back to back years .. they get down its over .. they will start fighting with each other ... you gottem.