Giles Co. @ Pearl Cohn

JAFO

Are you a gambling man? I'm not usually but I will make a wager with you on this prediction!

i am...$100 says PC does not win this game

"1980 firebirds mamas trap house

and my daddy still pays my bills blvd

nashvegas"   u had ur chance and u bailed...why u still talkin trash firebird???

and ill even go so far as to say that another $100 says that the best team in the west does not reside in quad 3 at all...so u can get a chance to win ur money back

no home address...no deal...sack up boys

Edited by dhstennis

580 gettysburg drive

jackson tn 38305

and ill even go so far as to say that another $100 says that the best team in the west does not reside in quad 3 at all...so u can get a chance to win ur money back

Looks like BD1 just got shut up!

580 gettysburg drive

jackson tn 38305

I'll take that bet. But I don't know u like that to be giving my address out. But come to this game and ill bet u $500 that Pearl smack these boys around.

580 gettysburg drive

jackson tn 38305

A chance for redemption coming soon. The Brickyard welcomes you.....again.  :ph34r:

Safe travels to the Giles county people...Not going to say to much but if your thinking your going to blow us out NO WAY...See you guys friday and welcome to North Nashville

Coming from someone thats around this staff and team daily, I can assure you nobody is saying blowout. This will be a game that will be won in the trenches. I know what this team will bring. Thanks for the welcome, look forward to seeing all the good folks at PC, have many old friends there.

Bullcrap is on the ground. If I had only one or two schools in my county I would have a nice big stadium for kids and fans to enjoy... but we dont its called the city...country boys....its gonna be alot of things that you will see thats gonna make you wanna stay in GC...Summer 2012 was the last scrimmage and we got handled...im not gonna say we didnt..ya'll had an experienced team mainly 4yr players...your coach left after that year....remember...WE were full of 1 and 2yr players and installing a new offense,hand signals, and timing...yall know where the stadium is because yall came up here and we beat yall...both games were scrimmages...we bout to play a real game on friday...notice whose doing all the talking (GC) yall trynna hype yourself up...this butt whipping coming you cant yourself out this one...our kids wasnt out the locker room friday..b4 yall started a thread...dont write a check that your a@@ cant cash...see yall friday...enjoy the band...and get some fish...those will be the only things yall enjoy about thia game

Actually this team is full of three year starters and a lot of these young men have seen each other the past two years. Giles has a great deal of respect for PC. Like us you play with the guys that get off the bus. No private school or open zoned stuff going on in this game Friday night. No doubt PC will be big, strong and fast, they always are. Giles has a ton of experience and a D that has become very advantageous.

Sonny Moore has PC as a 3td+ favorite, kinda odd some PC fans are wanting 21. Maybe they know something Sonny doesn't .

Gonna be a hellofa game.