Giles Co. @ Pearl Cohn

JAFO

Well, well Pearl. Lookie who's a coming for a visit...... :ph34r:

We wouldn't want it no other way. Make sure yall clean out ur locker before u leave. It would be a shame to do it after a butt whooping and long sad ride back to Giles.Yes the stadium is on the school campus. Don't act like yall don't remember where we are. Yall was just down here a couple years ago.

Pc plays their home games at pc. Field is just outside gym. It's not like Giles field but as far as I know it's 100 yards from goal line to goal line. And you can bring as many as you like. Don't think they really care either way. Personally I don't think Giles stands a chance. Pc much too physical in this one and I don't think Giles will contain the speed of pc. Ferby is a good back but in my opinion Vaughn is better. And I doubt Giles has had people try and get in their heads the wat pc will. Your boys better be mentally prepared for a lot of chatter.

Remember workinprogress. We are a work in progress..... :o

"get in their heads"   By Friday you'll be singing "Always On My Mind' just like Willie....... :mrgreen:

I like it. Tell us more....... :rolleyes:

. And I doubt Giles has had people try and get in their heads the wat pc will. Your boys better be mentally prepared for a lot of chatter.

You silly Lil bird. All these players have made the final 4 the last 2 years , played the best competition in the mid state, and ran smack over yall last fall.

Straight UP......The cats are already in your head.

Feeling better all the time about this little toss-up with Big Country weighing in......... :D

It's Pearl ole Sasquath hoarder, not your dream team David Lipscomp. :roflolk:

I'll come to the game if you want to meet up. I'll even buy you a catfish sandwich and a coke. You Giles people are about to be sadly disappointed. PC is legit this year!

Safe travels to the Giles county people...Not going to say to much but if your thinking your going to blow us out NO WAY...See you guys friday and welcome to North Nashville

No Giles fan should be thinking a blowout is gonna happen. We got respect for Pearl. This bunch has overcome a lot. Pearl is the next hill to climb....... :ugeek: