Giles Co. @ Pearl Cohn

JAFO

Negative, cant see that happening, I can assure you this wont be anywhere near that, not with this group. Forget the talking , we will see Friday night. Hope you got a big stadium because we bringing a few people.

I'm a Giles County fan, since the better half went there.  I think that the kids are coming into their own as the season goes on, but lets not get too crazy -- P-C is a team that beat Station Camp, who's a 6A team whose only other loss this year happened on ESPN2.

If we play clean football and control field position, we've got a shot to win it -- but our Bobcats are underdogs in this one.

Edited by edwardwilliam

I'm a Giles County fan, since the better half went there.  I think that the kids are coming into their own as the season goes on, but lets not get too crazy -- P-C is a team that beat Station Camp, who's a 6A team whose only other loss this year happened on ESPN2.

If we play clean football and control field position, we've got a shot to win it -- but our Bobcats are underdogs in this one.

Not get crazy? Man you got to go into this thing believing! All that they beat this one and that one crap is out the window now. This is the playoffs, Cohn might take us , but I can assure you they will get a battle. We lost to the mighty Ensworth...but Mr. Ferby one of the best running backs in the state only got 38 yds on us. So yeah..we got a @#$! of a shot to win it.

Not get crazy? Man you got to go into this thing believing! All that they beat this one and that one crap is out the window now. This is the playoffs, Cohn might take us , but I can assure you they will get a battle. We lost to the mighty Ensworth...but Mr. Ferby one of the best running backs in the state only got 38 yds on us. So yeah..we got a @#$! of a shot to win it.

Love it -- you make me want to run outside and tackle something!

In reality (before the district "winners" are forced in) this should be a 1 versus 2 matchup.  Maybe I'm being too negative because it's happening so early, but I still think we'll need to play at the top of what we have to win this one.

I'll be there, and I can't wait for the Bobcats to prove me wrong!  If you're coming, let me know and we'll chat!

giles finally shuts the door on PCs hopes and dreams...

Pearl finally forced to play a decent team in 4a...enjoy the ride

very good call on this game i have been keeping my eye on giles all year and they have been tested giles played two of the best teams in the state and yes were on the losing end but this makes you better come playoff time - ill take giles because we know how they play they will be a tough out so pc you better bring your A game u will need it! Giles co. 30  PC 17

Pc plays their home games at pc. Field is just outside gym. It's not like Giles field but as far as I know it's 100 yards from goal line to goal line. And you can bring as many as you like. Don't think they really care either way. Personally I don't think Giles stands a chance. Pc much too physical in this one and I don't think Giles will contain the speed of pc. Ferby is a good back but in my opinion Vaughn is better. And I doubt Giles has had people try and get in their heads the wat pc will. Your boys better be mentally prepared for a lot of chatter.