Knox Cathlic and Signal mtn (Matthews man against that Price man)

Roy Dillard

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think SM wins this one 27 - 20.....the good question will be, how many Catholics run off the side of that road trying to get down the mountain?

Jake thaits a vurry good qweshun.......

Tha Signull Mtn rode looks abowt like Skee Mtn. rode inn Gatlenberg two me.....

Eye reememburr one nite me and momma slipped upp two tha ice rank upp thair and tha petesir ovun wuz broke and thay wuz no food on tha Skee Mtn.....Momma haidun't et inn 15 orr 20 minetts and wint intwo a pannick....So we gott intwo Nellie Belle and eye started drivin' two faist goin down tha Skee Mtn and abowt melted tha binders oft ov Nellie.....Lucklee when'st we gott two tha old Burnin' Bush resternt att tha bottom ov Skee Mtn. rode we jist slid inn tha parkin' lott and eye pulled tha murgencee brake (momma laid tham #12 steal toed Wolverines intwo tha pavemint) and we avoided a big axey-dint.....

Quick az a whisull, momma ran inside, wif boots steal smokin' and ordured a haif duzzen ov tham Cornish pullits prontoe.... :hungry:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Eye reememburr one nite me and momma slipped upp two tha ice rank upp thair and tha petesir ovun wuz broke and thay wuz no food on tha Skee Mtn.....Momma haidun't et inn 15 orr 20 minetts and wint intwo a pannick....So we gott intwo Nellie Belle and eye started drivin' two faist goin down tha Skee Mtn and abowt melted tha binders oft ov Nellie.....Lucklee when'st we gott two tha old Burnin' Bush resternt att tha bottom ov Skee Mtn. rode we jist slid inn tha parkin' lott and eye pulled tha murgencee brake (momma laid tham #12 steal toed Wolverines intwo tha pavemint) and we avoided a big axey-dint.....

Quick az a whisull, momma ran inside, wif boots steal smokin' and ordured a haif duzzen ov tham Cornish pullits prontoe.... :hungry:

I've been laughing for 10 minutes after reading this...

Eye reememburr one nite me and momma slipped upp two tha ice rank upp thair and tha petesir ovun wuz broke and thay wuz no food on tha Skee Mtn.....Momma haidun't et inn 15 orr 20 minetts and wint intwo a pannick....So we gott intwo Nellie Belle and eye started drivin' two faist goin down tha Skee Mtn and abowt melted tha binders oft ov Nellie.....Lucklee when'st we gott two tha old Burnin' Bush resternt att tha bottom ov Skee Mtn. rode we jist slid inn tha parkin' lott and eye pulled tha murgencee brake (momma laid tham #12 steal toed Wolverines intwo tha pavemint) and we avoided a big axey-dint.....

Quick az a whisull, momma ran inside, wif boots steal smokin' and ordured a haif duzzen ov tham Cornish pullits prontoe.... :hungry:

For you......."without a picture it did not happen" crowd.

Work+boots..jpg

Edited by BCsportsfan

Could be a windy, rainy night on the Mountain. rain.gif

Boy if it is, it sure would be tuff for them Irish Boys to stop that big ole Mcclellan Boy. You talking about a load. Now Buddy he is a load. Does them Signal coaches have to take his birth certificate with them to the games so they can prove he is still in High School. I will bet you they do.