Upperman Verse Tyner

The way I describe the U offene I opprotunistic. They dink and dunk here and there then bam, one defender make a misstake, get out of position and they gash you for a big play. Probably have 30 plays over 40 yards in the games I seen. Could be dangerous verse a blitzing or agressive type D.

Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

Upperman 41 Tyner 14

Upperman has two man weapons on both sides of the ball. The offense avg 53.2 ppg and the defense allows less than 14ppg. The QB isn't much of a threat on Defense but he can get the job done on offense and he has like 1700 yards and fifty or more TD, not to mention the have a WR #24 with over a 1000 yards, a running back #12 with 1300+ yards and many other caple WR with more than 500 Yards and there are other running backs that have filled in very well. The starting offense hasn't had to play more than 3 quarters except for 2 games. If I was Tyner I would be worried.

Upperman 41 Tyner 14

Upperman has two man weapons on both sides of the ball. The offense avg 53.2 ppg and the defense allows less than 14ppg. The QB isn't much of a threat on Defense but he can get the job done on offense and he has like 1700 yards and fifty or more TD, not to mention the have a WR #24 with over a 1000 yards, a running back #12 with 1300+ yards and many other caple WR with more than 500 Yards and there are other running backs that have filled in very well. The starting offense hasn't had to play more than 3 quarters except for 2 games. If I was Tyner I would be worried.

No worries here. Tyner held SC to a minus -17 yards rushing. Upperman better be worried. Your starters need to be ready for 48 minutes!

No worries here. Tyner held SC to a minus -17 yards rushing. Upperman better be worried. Your starters need to be ready for 48 minutes!

both teams will be ready. SC avg bout 30 ppg, 53 ppg is a totally diffrent animal. Tyner will need to score 28-35 to win. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

Before the SC game Rams averaged 43ppg. You know the saying "defense wins games" so the "D" that dominates wins!

agree. So say Tyner holds UH 21-28 points under their avg. That still means they need 28-35 to win. UH has a slightly better than avg D. Nothing special. But its better than the D Tyner saw at SC. I just don't see Tyner winning like 21-7 or 21-14. They need 28-35 to do it and hold UH way under average. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

Upperman won't be seeing no Clay co, Monterey, or Jackson co out there Friday night. That's what Uppermans used to seeing so Tyner will wake them up big time. I think Tyner wins.

true, but is Tyner 47 points better than Dekalb? UH was. They beat SC by 13, but could have been by only 6 if the second td was not called back. I think UH beat SC by 24, but wa early in the year. All things point to a close game, home field advantage might be the diffrence.

true, but is Tyner 47 points better than Dekalb? UH was. They beat SC by 13, but could have been by only 6 if the second td was not called back. I think UH beat SC by 24, but wa early in the year. All things point to a close game, home field advantage might be the diffrence.

If the Upperman team shows up that played at Livingston, Tyner can take this one. Otherwise, I'm going with the boys from Baxter. All season, every team they've played has claimed that they have played no one and their team would dominate them. It hasn't happened her. DeKalb tonight Milan and Jennings would give them fits with the speed of Milan and the arm of Jennings. Milan had like 30 yards. I think it will be a hard fought win, but I'm going with the Bees. A weak district isn't the only reason they are 11-0.

Like I said last week, it's about matchups. Athletes vs. Athletes and on field adjustments. You may as well throw out the stats and paperwork!

Like I said last week, it's about matchups. Athletes vs. Athletes and on field adjustments. You may as well throw out the stats and paperwork!

well said. UH top athlete the qb verse SC top athlete is a big diffrence in my opinion. Plus UH has 3-4 more good speedy athletes than does SC thi year. The biggest diffrence you will see between UH and DC is the size of the line on both ides of the ball.