Knox. Fulton vs Sullivan South

Ktownfootball

South is a QB school. They would have cherished a chance to meet Greenville...an old rival. To have the honor of playing Fulton this season is a wondrful opportunity. I'm sure the hope is to show you a respectful challenge that you have not seen this season. South is privy to a wonderful stadium. How is your facility...concrete or steel? South travels well and all look forward to such a contest. Looking forward to seeing such a storried program.

I don't know much about sully south except the scores of their games. I hear they have huge receivers but I don't see too many struggles in this game fulton wins 68-7.

Have to say, I think it is pretty disrespectful for teams to score in seventies. That is just bad taste from the coaching staff. If it is 50 to 0 call the dogs off. I know you can't tell kids not to try to score, but as a coach you can make sure they don't by letting people run the ball that don't do anything but stand on the sideline. How hard is it to put in third string and call a dive?

South is a QB school. They would have cherished a chance to meet Greenville...an old rival. To have the honor of playing Fulton this season is a wondrful opportunity. I'm sure the hope is to show you a respectful challenge that you have not seen this season. South is privy to a wonderful stadium. How is your facility...concrete or steel? South travels well and all look forward to such a contest. Looking forward to seeing such a storried program.

we just got a new stadium built last year. It now features one side for home and one visitors side. It is nice sized and steel bleachers I look forward to hosting you guys. I just don't feel you have seen a team close to Fulton's caliber this season.

Have to say, I think it is pretty disrespectful for teams to score in seventies. That is just bad taste from the coaching staff. If it is 50 to 0 call the dogs off. I know you can't tell kids not to try to score, but as a coach you can make sure they don't by letting people run the ball that don't do anything but stand on the sideline. How hard is it to put in third string and call a dive?

I see your point totally but many of our games we have put up 40 and 50 at the half. So do you take your starters out in the second? What happens when they face some adversity or a team that can compete with them. If our starters never played past the 2nd quarter they would not know how to handle playing a full game. I know that sounds like a poor excuse but it really isn't. I assure coach rob black is one of the classiest men I know and he would never run up the score. You can view fultons rushing stats this year the second and third string backs have scored 3 and 4 times respectively. The back up qb has 2 tds and the back up fullback has even scored once. So our back ups go just as hard as the starters. No running up the score on Fulton's side.

FHSalumn12, playing the best team in the state, regardless of chassidication, is an honor. And, of course, we have not seen a team of your calibre thusfar. But the Rebels will give you their best performance. Are the concessions requisite with the talent? I was thinking...ribs, baked beans, and potato salad? I'm sure whatever you provide will be just fine. Is the new stadium turff or grass? Stupid question I know. I'm sure it is turff. Would prefer grass. Those days are gone... Waiting for Friday!

FHSalumn12, playing the best team in the state, regardless of chassidication, is an honor. And, of course, we have not seen a team of your calibre thusfar. But the Rebels will give you their best performance. Are the concessions requisite with the talent? I was thinking...ribs, baked beans, and potato salad? I'm sure whatever you provide will be just fine. Is the new stadium turff or grass? Stupid question I know. I'm sure it is turff. Would prefer grass. Those days are gone... Waiting for Friday!

Nah we old school we like natural grass. And I'm sorry to disappoint you but the concessions do not match the talent. We do provide the best hot chocolate in knoxville on the cold nights. Other than that our concessions are not anything you have not seen before. Does south have some film or highlights that I can look on and get a better feel for them?