Knox. Fulton vs Sullivan South

Ktownfootball

I think it will be a good game, we beat our opponents as much as Fulton beat theres.

I'm sure it will be a good game, but you might want to recheck your math. You played carter last week and won convincingly 40-23... We played carter 7 days before you and won convincingly 69-0, with a running clock starting the 3rd quarter. Just saying.... You might need a new measuring cup.

Under the table business, his father spilled the beans back in the summer. Catholic won his talents over Farragut. It was a close race.

After numerous conversations with Josh's dad, you literally have to take anything he says with a grain of salt. His dad told me they live in Loudon because Josh's sister goes to Loudon High. But it is what it is.

I was hoping to see the Devils at Death valley this week.I really thought South would beat Elizabethton.As for this game,I don't think SS is scared because of all the talk around fulton,and will play hard until the end.Either way this year you got to go through Knoxville to make the big show and this way South will get their shot without seeing my Alma Mater first.Good luck to my neighbors on the south side

I've seen both play once this year. South has a really good QB and a couple of nice WR. Unfortunately, he's probably not going to have time to throw, and when he does, the window getting the ball to his receivers is going to be much smaller than anything he's seen this year.  

Anything is possible I suppose, but if South can keep it under 35, I will say they've done a great job. 

you don't really believe that haha. At least show some toughness in your pick and to beat fulton by 1 would require south to score 70 which I just don't see happening. I am rooting for betsy this week though ha.

Afraid of the devils? Lol

To be honest I don't see south nor Betsy keeping either game under 35!

Edited by DevilMan03