Knox. Fulton vs Sullivan South

Ktownfootball

I believe South will fight hard and cause a small bit of trouble with there size at wide out. I do not think they will have much time to throw it though. In the end Fulton at home is much too dominant. Trying to win by clock management is not the way to go about beating Fulton. That is sort of like playing not to lose rather than playing to win. Hope for an injury free game Falcons run away with this one.

I think Fulton gets to play four quarters. Fulton will score, but not at will like they have against other teams. South will likely be their best opponent to date and should make for an exciting night. I would like to see a close game just so it prepares them for a matchup with Greeneville... assuming we can win.

The one concern I do have about our matchup is the lack of proper education. I was told in an earlier post that the Sullivan South players are really smart and do well on written tests. They are academically sound and come from good homes with parents that are proven business leaders. I consider myself competent, intellegent, and although I do rely on spellcheck to often... I am contributing to society. I just hope our trophy polishing student athletes realize what they are up against. As tactfully stated earlier by a Sullivan South Fan... the reality is our athletes just don't stack up to the successful corporate kids of Eastman and the entrepreneurs of the Tri-cities. If you play smart people too often, eventually they will find a way to out smart you. Good luck Falcons... I'm gonna make some flash cards for you.

I think Fulton gets to play four quarters. Fulton will score, but not at will like they have against other teams. South will likely be their best opponent to date and should make for an exciting night. I would like to see a close game just so it prepares them for a matchup with Greeneville... assuming we can win.

The one concern I do have about our matchup is the lack of proper education. I was told in an earlier post that the Sullivan South players are really smart and do well on written tests. They are academically sound and come from good homes with parents that are proven business leaders. I consider myself competent, intellegent, and although I do rely on spellcheck to often... I am contributing to society. I just hope our trophy polishing student athletes realize what they are up against. As tactfully stated earlier by a Sullivan South Fan... the reality is our athletes just don't stack up to the successful corporate kids of Eastman and the entrepreneurs of the Tri-cities. If you play smart people too often, eventually they will find a way to out smart you. Good luck Falcons... I'm gonna make some flash cards for you.

I am pulling for South just because but hey funny is funny roflmao !!! LOLOL

Fultons' 1st team is 6A, their 2nd team is 5A, their 3rd team is 4A, their 4th team is 3A and their Frosh are 2A...and champs in all catagories. So there. You want your kid to play pro ball...send him to Fulton. That is...if he makes the team. South is a highly successful academic school with the test scores and alumni business leaders to prove it. But no gold ball. Fulton is in North Knoxville. So we got the South side against the North side. Seems fitting for Southers.  

Before this becomes bulletin board material, let me say the vast majority of Sullivan South folks are good people and have nothing but the utmost respect for Fulton, The Students, Fans and Community. Needless to say, What a great year for your team.

There are always a few that just have to try to put someone down in a smarta$# way to build themselves up. Sad really.

Well sully south  you might find a way to outsmart Fulton but by the time you figure it out they have done ran by you several times , i've seen them play  fulton 49 sully 7

after taking a few days to think about this game and basing my opinion soley on what ive seen from both teams....and yes, ive seen them both play....South in person and Fulton on film, here is my honest thoughts. I think the Rebs will come into this game with a good attitude, a stiff chin and packing a bit of a punch.....for the first series. Then, i think Fulton will be fulton and this game will be much like every other game they've played this year....over by half. Sorry to my friends up in Colonial Heights, i love you guys and would give anything to see  you guys come out of there with a shocking win, but I just think Fulton is the real deal holyfield this  year and there's only one team in the state equiped to give them a game ( in our classification). and that my friends is my story and im sticking to it. I will say this, good luck rebels, go prove me wrong and the proper crow will be eaten.

Congrats to Xavier Hawkins on his offer from Oregon State this evening!

WOW....really? Congrats. hope every kid that is worthy gets what they want out of the next level....we got a few up here that should get some offers and perhaps one that already has, but getting an offer from across the US is impressive to me for some reason

WOW....really? Congrats. hope every kid that is worthy gets what they want out of the next level....we got a few up here that should get some offers and perhaps one that already has, but getting an offer from across the US is impressive to me for some reason

It's still crazy to me that a team from a BCS conference 2500 miles pulled the trigger and offered this kid. He is a great athlete and deserves it.