Johnson County @ CAK

WARRIOR00

CAK is gaining momentum. Alcoa better not think that it's Week 8 all over again. Remember Week 10 to Week 13 last year.

JMO...but that is not exactly analogous, seeing as the games last year were three and two point contests respectively that could have easily gone either way.

Edited by AllRegion

JMO...but that is not exactly analogous, seeing as the games last year were three and two point contests respectively that could have easily gone either way.

This is absolutely correct, but I will agree with the earlier post that CAK is improving. That freshman QB is still going to be a freshman IF there is another meeting with Alcoa, but that is a discussion for another time.

This CAK team is better than their 5-6 record would indicate, but not good enough to overlook anyone, especially Johnson County, the team right in front of them. I realize "we" internet posters can talk about whatever, but I can virtually guarantee that CRB will have this team focused on JC.

Edited by Govolsknox
  • Upvote 1