Loretto @ Eagleville

lowtn

I guess that card guy is just so sure of himself that Adamsville is going to win. Well Forrest would love to play Eagleville one more time.

If they take Forrest lightly they may not have to drive anywhere. Forrest and Eagleville matchup would be a packed house but they gotta win this next one for that to happen.

You still have to get by Forrest first and they're not an easy win. One game at a time.

I agree , we ain't over looking anyone ! Forest has a good team or they wouldn't be where they are! But our goal since 12/2 of last year was 12/7 ! So they fully expect to play every game that will get them there !

Edited by Redrage1990

What kind of size does Adamsville have this year?

The Sweat twins are GIANTS. 6'4" 240 and 6'6 300. I AM NOT exaggerating. I may be a little conservative. They are Sophs. We played Aville and they are Country LARGE. I can say that because I'm from the country down close to Aville! They all have to be related to Bufford Pusser to be that big!! He was 6'6"" and about 260 and was mean as a cottonmouth!!!

Eagleville wins this one. Mt Pleasant QB threw for over 300 yards against them, so their D is a bit lacking against the pass.

He did throw for a shade over 300. He also threw it 51 times, completed less than 50% and threw 3 picks. We also dropped at least 2 more we should've have caught. LHS was up 42-13 at the half so he threw it around alot. 

He did throw for a shade over 300. He also threw it 51 times, completed less than 50% and threw 3 picks. We also dropped at least 2 more we should've have caught. LHS was up 42-13 at the half so he threw it around alot.

"should've have"....lol.... double kicker....

Just couldn't resist spelling B chump....lol.... Oooops! Misspelled again! .... Champ. :roflol:

Seriously though... Good luck this Fri.... You guys play ball? You can pull it out. #16 has got to play smart and fast.... Run him often to open up your passing game to keep the E-ville LB's and corners/safety concerned/looking for run, then burn 'em with passes.....Y'alls Defense will see more running than you ever got out of mTp.... mTp needs a good full time RB bad next year to be really good.... You a player or assistant to the team knowing those stats? If you're a youngster; I really don't wanna seem or come across as to be picking on a young one is why I'm asking. That's all. Just been having some light hearted jabs of fun, back n forth with ya. Just wanted you to know that if you're a youngster. :thumb:

Edited by Big Bigby

348 to be exact... mTp exposed on how to move the ball against Loretto. We all can name could have, should have and a bunch of other haves as well. Maybe mTp should have thrown the ball a bit more in the first half. Good luck Stangs but I do believe the ride will come to an end Friday night.