Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

One thing is for sure- Based on the reports on the freshman team(that I have heard on here) it looks like we will have two state titles and maybe a national title by the time they are juniors and seniors.    

And Jameis,  hay autobuses salen todos dias del la Florida.

Two state titles - very good possibility. National - no Tennessee team will ever beat out a Florida, California, or Texas team for that honor. I'm glad to know you recognize the hopes and anticipation many (not just me) TRUE Oak Ridge fans have for that class.

and yes, buses leave to and from Florida every day. Hard to believe you actually posted a real FACT. So rare from you. Thanks for the info.

Two state titles - very good possibility. National - no Tennessee team will ever beat out a Florida, California, or Texas team for that honor. I'm glad to know you recognize the hopes and anticipation many (not just me) TRUE Oak Ridge fans have for that class.

and yes, buses leave to and from Florida every day. Hard to believe you actually posted a real FACT. So rare from you. Thanks for the info.

LOL! Jameis, This freshman group could be the best ever in Oak Ridge history. Tell me again where I lied?

Actually, I was quite proud to meet the man and receive an encouraging word or two. His reputation and accomplishments at Oak Ridge were well known in North Florida (get it. Not Cuba-Dade County). Most TRUE Oak Ridge fans think very highly of the Armstrong legacy and name, not to use it in a WEAK insult. Repeat - weak. Then again, most true Oak Ridge fans appreciate the effort and zeal Joe Gaddis has for Oak Ridge.

As far as my resume goes - I'll sum it up with "at least I got to play in a real varsity game".

Don't get me wrong about Armstrong. My Grandfather said that he was real deal back in the day. As for Gaddis- if he ends up staying I will support him 100 percent.

Don't get me wrong about Armstrong. My Grandfather said that he was real deal back in the day. As for Gaddis- if he ends up staying I will support him 100 percent.

Good man.

LOL! Jameis, This freshman group could be the best ever in Oak Ridge history. Tell me again where I lied?

Didn't say you EVER lied. Usually just strong opinions. That "fact" I referred to is that buses leave Florida every day.

I'm too high on your potential support for Gaddis to squabble any more.

Don't get me wrong about Armstrong. My Grandfather said that he was real deal back in the day. As for Gaddis- if he ends up staying I will support him 100 percent.

This post is an absolute stunner!!!!! You will support Gaddis IF he stays. I've never heard you utter anything like that before. Of course, your definition of "stays" is important. Do you define "stays" as 25 years? Lol