Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

Mediocre lol No matter what you guys think he was an All American in college and is in the Hall Of Fame good supporting cast or not. Like i said a lot of other great players can say the same thing. But to say he is mediocre, well that is your opinion. You have yours i have mine, end of story. And for the record i could care less about the guy. I think a lot of what he did goes unnoticed myself because he wasn't flashy or overly athletically skilled, but the guy just got the job done and got it done for many years in a workmanlike way. I'll say one thing about him and something that goes unnoticed by many people today, but he was one of the best RB's i have ever seen at picking up an opposing linebacker blitz. Him and Payton were the two best i ever saw at that. That has become a lost art in today's game. And he was also fantastic at catching the ball out of the backfield.

Edited by SweetScience

Mediocre lol No matter what you guys think he was an All American in college and is in the Hall Of Fame good supporting cast or not. Like i said a lot of other great players can say the same thing. But to say he is mediocre, well that is your opinion. You have yours i have mine, end of story. And for the record i could care less about the guy. I think a lot of what he did goes unnoticed myself because he wasn't flashy or overly athletically skilled, but the guy just got the job done and got it done for many years in a workmanlike way. I'll say one thing about him and something that goes unnoticed by many people today, but he was one of the best RB's i have ever seen at picking up an opposing linebacker blitz. Him and Payton were the two best i ever saw at that. That has become a lost art in today's game. And he was also fantastic at catching the ball out of the backfield.

He didn't play for OR so let's get back on OR football. Too much to ask? Lol

#20 - experience and will only get better. He spent half the year learning to run against varsity. Ran hard in the second half of the year.

#8 - change of pace. Should start at safety.

#38 - doubt he starts. Will get reps and situational play. Should be good by the end of the year.

Don't forget Dunbar if need be.

#20 - experience and will only get better. He spent half the year learning to run against varsity. Ran hard in the second half of the year.

#8 - change of pace. Should start at safety.

#38 - doubt he starts. Will get reps and situational play. Should be good by the end of the year.

Don't forget Dunbar if need be.