Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

I think I get it now! Let me change that! He was a fantastic back! An all American stand out who dominated the NFL! I rank hm number one! I understand now.. You are sayn It is harder to stand out on a less than team when u are a good back that makes sense.. I think

Yeah!! That's it!! lol

Edited by SweetScience

Guess what? Neither had the quarterback-Fullback-Offense line-Or even the Coach That your boy had.

In case you can't fully comprehend why i brought up Emmitt in college. I'll resort to explanation since you can't grasp it lol Emmitt was on mediocre teams for UF. Which probably means he had a mediocre Offensive Line, so therefore your argument and opinion that he was only good because of a great offensive line for the Cowboys really holds no water. Don't blame Emmitt because he had a great line in front of him. It isn't like he chose to have that. Part of being good is being lucky also. COMPRENDE PADRE?

Edited by SweetScience

He was great in the pros, too. Apparently i'm not the only one to think so, being he was inducted into the Pro Football HOF in 2010. :)

Lol!' We'll I guess that makes it official then! Is H. Walker going in too? Oh yeah he had to make his records on his own. Edited by bladerunner