Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

Yes sir. Short and stocky, and strong and can break plenty of tackles if need be, and has pretty good speed. Maybe not enough to break a lot of long ones, but is gonna get you that extra tough yard that we have been lacking the past few years. That's the kind of back that I like myself.

Hard to argue against that kind of back. Hopefully he will perform at the varsity level the same as he did at the JV level

That may be true but you said the entire team was slow and I just don't believe those three are slow. But the defense wasn't as fast as we usually are I would agree.

When we switched out #81 with #13 at the Safety position it helped a lot. #4 was a good player for us and was smart and a good tackler and i'm sure a great kid, but he really lacked in the speed department.

Edited by SweetScience

Lol never know. Gaddis did use him on some WR sweeps during the year as he did #15 also before #15 got hurt against McMinn County. Now there is one who does have breakaway speed for us. He gets in the open he is gone.

I don't even remember him. I know I'm focused on the speed at the running back position but I'm just as concerned about the QB position. I think that will determine our season more than anything.

I don't even remember him. I know I'm focused on the speed at the running back position but I'm just as concerned about the QB position. I think that will determine our season more than anything.

Understandable. We aren't going to have a proven QB returning with any varsity experience whatsoever. Their is a reason to be concerned there, but I think the talent and possibility of having a very good QB is there. Fadnek, and Warrington both have the talent to get the job done. Just don't know about taking Warrington away from the LB position. He is a pretty good asset there and I have been watching OR for a long time and the only QB to ever play at  demanding defensive position as well as QB was Jeff Miner in 1994. Laurendine played S, but that isn't nearly as physical as playing the LB position. I think at the end of the day Fadnek will get the nod and will eventually be a good one. I don't have too high of expectations for 2014, but I do the few years after that.

Understandable. We aren't going to have a proven QB returning with any varsity experience whatsoever. Their is a reason to be concerned there, but I think the talent and possibility of having a very good QB is there. Fadnek, and Warrington both have the talent to get the job done. Just don't know about taking Warrington away from the LB position. He is a pretty good asset there and I have been watching OR for a long time and the only QB to ever play at demanding defensive position as well as QB was Jeff Miner in 1994. Laurendine played S, but that isn't nearly as physical as playing the LB position. I think at the end of the day Fadnek will get the nod and will eventually be a good one. I don't have too high of expectations for 2014, but I do the few years after that.

Is Fadnek a running threat? I don't recall seeing him run much. If 2014 isn't real good bladerunner will bash Gaddis unmercifully. Lol. But he does that anyway. LOL.

Is Fadnek a running threat? I don't recall seeing him run much. If 2014 isn't real good bladerunner will bash Gaddis unmercifully. Lol. But he does that anyway. LOL.

Lol I have just come to accept that Bladerunner will be Bladerunner. He brings humor to the board, which is good lol. Fadnek isn't gonna wow you with his legs whatsoever, but he isn't what I would call slow either. Nowhere near the speed of Henderson or Hall, but isn't what i'd call slow. Zulliger had deceptive speed, but he wasn't a burner by any means, but he could get you the tough yards. I love that kid (Zulliger) Fullback playing QB lol

Lol I have just come to accept that Bladerunner will be Bladerunner. He brings humor to the board, which is good lol. Fadnek isn't gonna wow you with his legs whatsoever, but he isn't what I would call slow either. Nowhere near the speed of Henderson or Hall, but isn't what i'd call slow. Zulliger had deceptive speed, but he wasn't a burner by any means, but he could get you the tough yards. I love that kid (Zulliger) Fullback playing QB lol

Me too. I would take him at QB right now.