Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

I think Logan Fadnek will surprise a few of you this year. This kid grew almost 6 inches in just over a year and he was very awkward in his body. Last year his 40 time was 5.56 and now he runs 4.94 This off season has really helped him out tremendously both getting much stronger in the weight room and also much quicker with his feet. With that said there will be a good battle for the QB position between Logan and Gavin. Don't sell this team short this year one bit... 2014 could be special !!!

. If he is like Emmitt Smith then I am worried because with out one of the best OLs and the best fullback in the league Emmitt Smith was a mediocre back at best.. Now Barry Sanders- that is a diff story

Another area of agreement for us bladerunner. The part about Sanders. I think Smith was very good but not in a league with Sanders

I think Logan Fadnek will surprise a few of you this year. This kid grew almost 6 inches in just over a year and he was very awkward in his body. Last year his 40 time was 5.56 and now he runs 4.94 This off season has really helped him out tremendously both getting much stronger in the weight room and also much quicker with his feet. With that said there will be a good battle for the QB position between Logan and Gavin. Don't sell this team short this year one bit... 2014 could be special !!!

That's good news because what I've seen of him he didn't appear to move well but has a strong arm.

Whoever wins the QB battle will be a good one. I have confidence in either. And will have a good back-up. Dunbar brings something special as well. If Warrington wins out at QB, don't worry about LB. Youngster Kyndall Clark (Zak's brother) and others will be ready. Remember Warrington split time with another LB who is also eligible to return.

Catswild, Logan was slow to say the least. Trying to get used to those size 14's wasn't easy for him. With the speed and agilities work he has been doing this off season there will definitely be a difference, not so one dimensional with his strong arm.

That's a plus if true. I think a QB needs to able to be effective at both. Of course Peyton is an exception, as was Marino. But in high school it seems like the best teams have a QB who is a dual threat

Catswild, you don't think I would lie to you now do you ? I've known this kid his entire life. Going into 8th grade he was 5'8" and now he's 6'2". Last year he was still clumsy and uncoordinated. Hey time will tell I guess. Like I said earlier, good competition makes for a good team.

. If he is like Emmitt Smith then I am worried because with out one of the best OLs and the best fullback in the league Emmitt Smith was a mediocre back at best.. Now Barry Sanders- that is a diff story

You could say the same thing about every other great RB. No RB is great without a great line. They go hand in hand. Barry Sanders was a rare breed.

Catswild, you don't think I would lie to you now do you ? I've known this kid his entire life. Going into 8th grade he was 5'8" and now he's 6'2". Last year he was still clumsy and uncoordinated. Hey time will tell I guess. Like I said earlier, good competition makes for a good team.

Lol. No I don't think you would lie. I just didn't know how you would know that but your last post explained that. That's really good news.