Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

No inside info here, but it appears with the abundance of receivers splitting time, that Ted Mitchell will probably move into Tommy's corner position. Spring may look like Hall and Mitchell at corners, Tommy K and Bonds/Jamar Anderson and at 6'3" probably Higgins at safety.

#8 Jaleel Luster to outside linebacker.

Not a clue who Dennis Rigby is.

Very interesting stuff and keep it coming. What does the O Line look like? I have no Idea who Dennis Rigby is either!

I'm told "just don't respond". So, I don't. Not run off, just not much OR football worth talking about in this board right now. I'm waiting for you guys to talk about the new offensive scheme the kids are being shown film on or the position changes on defense. Just watching to see what everyone else says about funding, coaches, players, off-season training (especially who is putting up the big weight), new 40 times, rumors..... I'm really surprised no one talks much about details. Actually, its very interesting to see what we don't know or don't share.

I like WildcatDad62's contributions. He gives information that I am interested in. More power to all my friends that are killing time talking about whatever strikes their fancy.

Thank you Nole. I usually get my info from booster club meetings. There very informative everyone should go to at least one Gaddis will speak about the team for about 20 min plus lt's a lot of information on how to make the program better. If I am not mistaken my best friend is your neighbor Matt Reasor.

Certainly no harm intended. My apologies if taken so. I am fortunate to have some information that others might like to be aware before everyone else. And usually like sharing and starting the conversation, but we see where that usually goes. I feel like Bounder in that I have many kids on the team.  

Tommy Kaczocha to safety for the spring.

Oh no sir no apologies needed. Keep the cool inside info coming! I'd go to Booster's meetings, but unfortunately my work schedule keeps that from happening.

Thank you Nole. I usually get my info from booster club meetings. There very informative everyone should go to at least one Gaddis will speak about the team for about 20 min plus lt's a lot of information on how to make the program better. If I am not mistaken my best friend is your neighbor Matt Reasor.

Yep, Matt's a good friend and neighbor.

does nole know everyone in Oak Ridge?

As a 12 year transplant, I probably know fewer people in OR than anyone on this site. But with a junior and freshman in my house, I do know most all the players. Hope Mr. Rigby's son is a HUGE lineman or are you just tugging our antlers?

Edited by OR nole