Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

Number 11 is a heck of a runner.... Number 29 looked good.... Number 6 is the man.... and then there is my guy Tee- What a player.. 

I unexpectedly had to leave town. I seriously don't think you're stupid at all and I'm sorry I said that. I've heard SS's assessment of the scrimmage and I want to hear yours. You're no nonsense and I'm very interested to hear your thoughts on the scrimmage

I unexpectedly had to leave town. I seriously don't think you're stupid at all and I'm sorry I said that. I've heard SS's assessment of the scrimmage and I want to hear yours. You're no nonsense and I'm very interested to hear your thoughts on the scrimmage

We looked flat on O for sure.. I think the QBs need to spend a lot of time with their receivers and even if it is on their own time running routes- getting their timing down. The QBs need to get the ball off a lot quicker and number 11 may be a heck of a runner but he needs to work on his accuracy,   On D, i did see  some missed tackles---Number 6 ---it is go good to have a player like that..-------  The RBS looked decent at times but going up against that Maryville D- it's tough.  I thought that the punter looked good - And I liked what I saw from the kicking game---The kickers have the best kicking Coach in the state.... Overall,   We have got to fix these things fast,   

Edited by bladerunner