Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

OR wins this district hands down!! The only thing that keeps them from a deep run in the playoffs will be a lack of discipline.

AC and CC are battling for 2 and 3...

Who cares about the 4 spot!

Are you an OR fan? Why do you think we will win it hands down? I think we will win it too, but I am not quite as confident as you are about it lol

Not a fan of OR at all. Just think they have the horses coming back to get it done! Also, with the recent acquisition they will only be better. Still, I say the lack of discipline is what holds them back.

Aquisition(s) Middleton's little brother is coming too I hear and is a good player in his own right. Would've started for Powell from my understanding. Hope they both keep their heads on straight. I agree we have what it takes, but I hope you're wrong about the discipline part! From what I am hearing Middleton's may suit up as soon as the South Doyle scrimmage. Just what I have heard through the grapevine.

Edited by SweetScience

I didn't attend the scrimmage but those who did didn't mention any discipline issues. Did we have lots of dumb penalties ?

Not at all, Cats. We actually only got 1 penalty that whole scrimmage(maybe 2) if I remember correctly. Knoxvul I think is talking about a select few individual players with bad attitudes on the team.

Edited by SweetScience