Who takes over at Chatt Central?

tistheseason

Passive you re correct. No head coach experience but has high school and junior high experience and yes he was no coordinator. Now we know he has a coaching family tree. He did serve as a graduate assistant. Was he my choice. No he was not.

Some of these people on this sight would have a fit if they had knew that Central at one time had hired a junior high head coach with no high school coaching  experience at all. Much less was not a graduate assistant  at any college but yet  was pretty successful. He would not have been hired if these people had there way. Some of u do not remember him do you?

Most of the coaches have to have their start and we have a guy now who is getting his. Who knows what will happen.  You have got to give the guy a chance. Do not judge him until u see what is going on. Flame on people. 

Passive you re correct. No head coach experience but has high school and junior high experience and yes he was no coordinator. Now we know he has a coaching family tree. He did serve as a graduate assistant. Was he my choice. No he was not.

Some of these people on this sight would have a fit if they had knew that Central at one time had hired a junior high head coach with no high school coaching  experience at all. Much less was not a graduate assistant  at any college but yet  was pretty successful. He would not have been hired if these people had there way. Some of u do not remember him do you?

Most of the coaches have to have their start and we have a guy now who is getting his. Who knows what will happen.  You have got to give the guy a chance. Do not judge him until u see what is going on. Flame on people. 

Man these  fickled, self righteous people on here could never do the jobs on here that they highly criticize on a daily basis...they just want who they want for selfish purposes...and deep down they could care less.....

The fact that you're trying to compare this guy to Red Etter is insane.  2014 is a long way from 1950.

By the way, Etter coached high school in North Carolina before he was at Brainerd Jr. High.

Thanks biscuit he did do that. But the people on this board do not give people a chance . You or I do not know how this coach will do. He does have high school experience also. I was just doing a comparison. The people on this sight for Central would have dogged coach Etter. You and I both know this. Why is it insane? The coaching credentials are similar. I am just comparing what people would say today. Have a good day sir. Passive said to tell u hello and that u need to worry about EH. 

Thanks biscuit he did do that. But the people on this board do not give people a chance . You or I do not know how this coach will do. He does have high school experience also. I was just doing a comparison. The people on this sight for Central would have dogged coach Etter. You and I both know this. Why is it insane? The coaching credentials are similar. I am just comparing what people would say today. Have a good day sir. Passive said to tell u hello and that u need to worry about EH.

What happened to all those "problems" in the Ooltewah/ EH area, Pounder? Didn't you say something was "coming out soon" a few weeks ago?

Whatever happened to that? Unless it was all BS from you per usual...

What happened to all those "problems" in the Ooltewah/ EH area, Pounder? Didn't you say something was "coming out soon" a few weeks ago?

Whatever happened to that? Unless it was all BS from you per usual...

Biscuit u have jumped from Signal Mountain to Ooltewah to Central and yet know one cares I still say and u listen to this . You guys have problems headed your way. Don't believe it ask Passive. He will tell u. Good night and start worrying about EH. We do not want u on this Board. Passive is a welcomed guess but not u. Go away and crawl in your hole that u keep digging for yourself. Nobody cares anymore about what U say. I was just making comments about our coach and u start babbling about something that was said 2 weeks ago. By the way, if your are in your 30's u need to really study Chattanooga/ Hamilton Co. football and educate your EH people.  Have a good night and do not come back. Stay off of this board. You do have a team u are for don't u. Educate them. Passive is always welcomed here. You are not. I hope the Owls beats the crap out of EH just because of u. Go away. Back into your hole.

Edited by Pounder1

Biscuit u have jumped from Signal Mountain to Ooltewah to Central and yet know one cares I still say and u listen to this . You guys have problems headed your way. Don't believe it ask Passive. He will tell u. Good night and start worrying about EH. We do not want u on this Board. Passive is a welcomed guess but not u. Go away and crawl in your hole that u keep digging for yourself. Nobody cares anymore about what U say. I was just making comments about our coach and u start babbling about something that was said 2 weeks ago. By the way, if your are in your 30's u need to really study Chattanooga/ Hamilton Co. football and educate your EH people.  Have a good night and do not come back. Stay off of this board. You do have a team u are for don't u. Educate them. Passive is always welcomed here. You are not. I hope the Owls beats the crap out of EH just because of u. Go away. Back into your hole.

I can post wherever and whenever I want.

You've been saying that for weeks now, yet nothing has happened.  When are these "problems" going to actually happen, Miss Cleo?  Also, saying "ask Passive" only serves to discredit you more.  The dude knows nothing.  But I guess birds of a feather flock together, right?

I don't care if you want me on this board.  You and Passive deserve each other.  You're both deluded.  I'll continue to post whether you like it or not.  It's actually very telling that you DON'T want me posting.  The truth hurts, doesn't it?

Do you honestly think people care what you say?  Honestly?  On the CoachT message board?  You just don't like what I say because it hits so close to home!

You didn't just make comments about your new coach.  You told me to just worry about EH.  You seem to be worrying about more than your own team with all your doomsday predictions.  I guess it's only "babbling" when your BS doesn't come true, right? 

You're the one that didn't know the background about the greatest coach in Central history.  YOU need to study Chattanooga football and educate YOURSELF, dipstick.

And I'm sure Central will take it's fair share of beatings this year as always.  :flower:

I'll still be here when you crawl out from under your rock.  :thumb:

I know about him then u think. But listen do do head go to your board and spout off all of your knowledge to your people. They need your knowledge and by the way I promise u I will not go to your board. Now stay off of ours and worry about yours OK? Passive is always welcomed here along with Mountain Troll . Go away into your hole again. You have your on board and it is not here. Good night . Stay away. Keep to your board.

By the way he was the greatest high school coach in Hamilton County and Chattanooga history.

Edited by Pounder1

I know about him then u think. But listen do do head go to your board and spout off all of your knowledge to your people. They need your knowledge and by the way I promise u I will not go to your board. Now stay off of ours and worry about yours OK? Passive is always welcomed here along with Mountain Troll . Go away into your hole again. You have your on board and it is not here. Good night . Stay away. Keep to your board.

Are you having problems reading?

I will post whenever and wherever I want to.  This isn't "your board", bunky.

Get that through your skull.  :thumb:

Once again, I'll still be here when you crawl out from under your rock.   :flower:

I am sorry u have no friends on your board. I thought CattaCane was bad but he alone with Passive , and Mountain Troll can come on the Central board any time. You need to go back into your hole and try to find someone from EH that wants to hear from you on their board. Signal Mountain, Ooltewah, and Central boards do not want to hear from you and I am not sure anyone from your EH does either. Sleep well . Sweet dreams. Stay on your on Board. Hey I like all of your characters. You must be educated. Wow. :rolleyes:

I am sorry u have no friends on your board. I thought CattaCane was bad but he alone with Passive , and Mountain Troll can come on the Central board any time. You need to go back into your hole and try to find someone from EH that wants to hear from you on their board. Signal Mountain, Ooltewah, and Central boards do not want to hear from you and I am not sure anyone from your EH does either. Sleep well . Sweet dreams. Stay on your on Board. Hey I like all of your characters. You must be educated. Wow. :rolleyes:

Tell yourself whatever you need to, Garry. Anything to rationalize your own delusions/idiocy.

Still here, sweetheart!

Pounder1 = CoachT Sociopath

Tell yourself whatever you need to, Garry. Anything to rationalize your own delusions/idiocy.

Still here, sweetheart!

Pounder1 = CoachT Sociopath

Thank you. Now go and play with your one friend.  Stay on your on board and do all of your pontifications there. Surely someone  from EH wants to hear them. Passive, Mountain Troll, and myself do not. You do know where your EH board is don't you. Go back to it and worry about your Herricanes oops I wean Hurricanes, have a good day! :mrgreen:  See I am educated like you.