Who takes over at Chatt Central?

tistheseason

From what Ive heard, Strickland will be named head coach this week.  If true, very sad for this program and they will continue to spiral down deeper than what it was.  Sad, very sad!  It the administration new anything about trying to create a good program, Tyrus Ward would be the guy to hire.  But Im sure Central will stay with the norm of striking out on coaches. 

Coach Ware was not truthful on his application 100%. This is what I was told. He left off some very crucial information and claimed he read the question wrong. Pounder1 and many others were really wanting this guy and they were evidently blinded by his accolades and supposed great résumé. You know that old saying " if it seems too good too be true it probably is?" Well... Anyway if they hire Strickland then that will be a big disaster. He's unqualified and just not a good choice. But let's don't blame Rick Smith here..this lies at whoever did the checking up on Ware and then everybody still pushing for him in the way of phone calls and emails.

Tis, the way when u found out that Allen said no about the banquet and that he did not want anything to do with football program you could not get over it. He was told he needed to show up. Also since then u have said what a good coach he was. You also said you would be going their to see his team play. You implied u would not be back. Tis he was not a good coach. He was a good painter and a good fund raiser. Yes I would agree he got rid of a few bad elements. Look at Allen's track record.

However, emotions are still a little high about what happened. I still think there was enough there to let him be the coach. All people need to be checked out equally . Lets let it play out an see what happens. We do not know who it is going to be. Hopefully it will be an outsider. Regardless we still will need to support the program. Yes I do feel there are some who do not want this program to be successful. They are against anything this program tries or wants. Hope you will support the program regardless whoever the coach is.

Tis I really do not want u to move to Knoxville. Just want your support for the team regardless.

Edited by Pounder1