Who takes over at Chatt Central?

tistheseason

I am a lot closer to this than what you are or were. It was the super's call. He would not do it. Enough it is over. Go back to your school EH and vent with Passive Aggressive. He really likes your commentary. I do not. Do nor worry about us anymore. You have enough problems getting ready to start on your side of town. Brace yourself because it is going to happen soon. Have a nice day.

Pounder1,  so what is all this "Problems on your side of town" about that you have mentioned more than once.    What side of town? What problems? People causing problems, the crap never ends.  

I am a lot closer to this than what you are or were. It was the super's call. He would not do it. Enough it is over. Go back to your school EH and vent with Passive Aggressive. He really likes your commentary. I do not. Do nor worry about us anymore. You have enough problems getting ready to start on your side of town. Brace yourself because it is going to happen soon. Have a nice day.

I don't care how close you think you are to it.  I know what went on and why the decision was made.  It was the decision that had to be made considering the circumstances.  Everyone knows why the decision was made.  You're acting like Rick Smith has some kind of vendetta against Central.  Ware is the guilty party here.  You can't fault anyone other than him.

Go back to Central and weep over the ashes of what was a great program.

Your cryptic, vague, veiled threat B.S. has no effect on me.  Brace yourself.

Pounder1,  so what is all this "Problems on your side of town" about that you have mentioned more than once.    What side of town? What problems? People causing problems, the crap never ends.  

It's more cryptic B.S. from someone that thinks they know something when they truly have no clue.  He wants to stir the pot or get something started in an attempt to take the attention off the problems his school is currently going through.

From what I've seen, Pounder1 has an affinity for making things up.  He acts like no one really knows anything about what's going on at Central, yet he knows secret details about "problems that are about to happen" at other schools.   :blink:

Riiiggghhhttt!  :thumb:

I know I said I would never post again, but it's hard not to say I told you so! This whole mess is a circus. I hope I'm wrong but I believe Central is taking two steps backwards. I have already heard of players moving or not playing. Fact not fiction! Your new coach's responsibilities as a student coach and graduate assistant was to break down film and HELP with scout team offense and scout team special teams! Never a coordinator. Never called a play. Point number 2 - Pounder1 (GM) my advice is to not believe everything you hear. I know you like going around asking people questions. People lie, even those on the hiring committee. They've obviously lied to you, I'm sorry. Lastly I've talked to two of the three coaches that were on suppliments and they know nothing more than we do. They have been kept in the dark also which is wrong in my opinion! As I said before, I hope I'm wrong, but if you'll check all my earlier posts ive got it right most of the time.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...