Who takes over at Chatt Central?

tistheseason

Thank you. Now go and play with your one friend. Stay on your on board and do all of your pontifications there. Surely someone from EH wants to hear them. Passive, Mountain Troll, and myself do not. You do know where your EH board is don't you. Go back to it and worry about your Herricanes oops I wean Hurricanes, have a good day! :mrgreen: See I am educated like you.

Still here, bunky! :thumb:

Cry me a river, Garry.

Also, you might want to check your spelling/punctuation, Mr. Educated.

Still here, bunky! :thumb:

Cry me a river, Garry.

Also, you might want to check your spelling/punctuation, Mr. Educated.

Thanks biscuit. I see u have given me the same nickname as Passive. I feel honored to also have his name of ''bunky " also. Now back into your hole and try to find your only friend . By the way I like the way you are trying to defend your Herricanes. Passive will talk top u later.

Thanks biscuit he did do that. But the people on this board do not give people a chance . You or I do not know how this coach will do. He does have high school experience also. I was just doing a comparison. The people on this sight for Central would have dogged coach Etter. You and I both know this. Why is it insane? The coaching credentials are similar. I am just comparing what people would say today. Have a good day sir. Passive said to tell u hello and that u need to worry about EH. 

:roflolk:  :roflolk:

Biscuit u have jumped from Signal Mountain to Ooltewah to Central and yet know one cares I still say and u listen to this . You guys have problems headed your way. Don't believe it ask Passive. He will tell u. Good night and start worrying about EH. We do not want u on this Board. Passive is a welcomed guess but not u. Go away and crawl in your hole that u keep digging for yourself. Nobody cares anymore about what U say. I was just making comments about our coach and u start babbling about something that was said 2 weeks ago. By the way, if your are in your 30's u need to really study Chattanooga/ Hamilton Co. football and educate your EH people.  Have a good night and do not come back. Stay off of this board. You do have a team u are for don't u. Educate them. Passive is always welcomed here. You are not. I hope the Owls beats the crap out of EH just because of u. Go away. Back into your hole.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I know about him then u think. But listen do do head go to your board and spout off all of your knowledge to your people. They need your knowledge and by the way I promise u I will not go to your board. Now stay off of ours and worry about yours OK? Passive is always welcomed here along with Mountain Troll . Go away into your hole again. You have your on board and it is not here. Good night . Stay away. Keep to your board.

By the way he was the greatest high school coach in Hamilton County and Chattanooga history.

POUNDER, YOU WILL HAVE A SEASON PASS WAITING FOR YOU AT THE OWLS DEN!!! AND I WILL GET YOU A TICKET TO THE OWLS/CANES GAME ON HURRICANE HILL...I GOT PULL UP THERE TOO LOL :thumb: YOU COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT ANY BETTER LOL..

Thanks biscuit. I see u have given me the same nickname as Passive. I feel honored to also have his name of ''bunky " also. Now back into your hole and try to find your only friend . By the way I like the way you are trying to defend your Herricanes. Passive will talk top u later.

HE SHOULD CALL HIMSELF THE COACHT GRAMMAR POLICE LOL...TALK TO STARSNBARS OVER ON THE MURIVILLE THREAD...LOL....HIS FAVORITE WORD IS DELUSIONAL..... :wacko:

POUNDER, YOU WILL HAVE A SEASON PASS WAITING FOR YOU AT THE OWLS DEN!!! AND I WILL GET YOU A TICKET TO THE OWLS/CANES GAME ON HURRICANE HILL...I GOT PULL UP THERE TOO LOL :thumb: YOU COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT ANY BETTER LOL..

You know what really is bad is that his on EH people don't want to have anything to do with him. He has no friends there and he goes from board to board and makes more enemies for himself and EH.  I think really he could be OK if he would just listen to himself. :popcorneater:

You know what really is bad is that his on EH people don't want to have anything to do with him. He has no friends there and he goes from board to board and makes more enemies for himself and EH.  I think really he could be OK if he would just listen to himself. :popcorneater:

HE TALKS WITH DICTIONARIES TO FIND BIG WORDS AND POLICE OUR GRAMMAR ALL THE TIME....THIS BOARD IS NOT FOR STIFFS!!