That McCurry mans fieldhouse

Roy Dillard

Maybe some of them Jasper folk cant post cause they in the jail house or just plain passed out from shock.. be interesting how Mr Grad explains this one away ole doughman pastry tried to use the roy mercer comedic approach to wish it away.... didnt work try again

UrJasper, that PG and PP are bipolar friends.  Did you not know this mess?  You think im joking but im not.

Guest Purplepastry

To accuse an Officers kid was the Worse!!!! people should know what their talking about!! im personaly am not Mad at any Poster.. im pretty sure they wont be so fast to Judge!! the Coach should be Fired! and you can bet McCurry knew!!!

Of Course Mac knew and God bless him.  Wait till you see what he has planned for BB.  Makes the neutron bomb look like child's play.  He is going set off the tornado alarm during the game and all the BB people will run into the buildings (not the MC people cause we're all in on the prank) and then he is going to lock them in and ........... you will have to be there for the rest, don't want to give it all away.

Guest Purplepastry

Maybe some of them Jasper folk cant post cause they in the jail house or just plain passed out from shock.. be interesting how Mr Grad explains this one away ole doughman pastry tried to use the roy mercer comedic approach to wish it away.... didnt work try again

Not so, I was hoping for bigger and better in the future.  This is Marion County, man.  I figured we could do it up right and proper for the next 10 years.

I've waited a while to respond because I wanted to calm down first. I don't have a problem with mild pranks...it's part of a great rivalry. The worst part of this one is that it was designed to do damage to an innocent party. Kudos to the police for finding the guilty party(s). I still have a great deal of respect for the MC program as a whole and I hope the Warriors can put this behind them and give Boyd a good game.

Of Course Mac knew and God bless him. Wait till you see what he has planned for BB. Makes the neutron bomb look like child's play. He is going set off the tornado alarm during the game and all the BB people will run into the buildings (not the MC people cause we're all in on the prank) and then he is going to lock them in and ........... you will have to be there for the rest, don't want to give it all away.

The Jasper folkes going to be so confused and disoriented from that Jasper High School Storm theys likely jest stay home or least have brown paper bags on come feud time!

ladysquaw you are a class act and I would say none of the response directed at MC the next days will be towards anybody but those bad apples in your community.

Thank you skydogg25!  I am just so disgusted over all this!  I heard a little more info earlier just waiting to see if it's true before I say anything about it!  All involved should be ashamed of themselves!  They are the ones our kids are supposed to look up to!  This is not an example I want my son following!

Thank you skydogg25!  I am just so disgusted over all this!  I heard a little more info earlier just waiting to see if it's true before I say anything about it!  All involved should be ashamed of themselves!  They are the ones our kids are supposed to look up to!  This is not an example I want my son following!

Yeah getting reports this could be messy...hopefully just rumors.....maybe we can meet this Friday