That McCurry mans fieldhouse

Roy Dillard

Look, we SP fans do not need to start throwing out Rumors about other Coachs. ive heard who could have been involved but thats a Rumor also.. fact is that Coach's name is Mud!! im so glad the Officers Kid gets the last laugh! laugh hard too!! i actually look for some Parents to relocate their Kids! its not what the did as far as defacing their Building.. but to stand by and let good people get the blame is unexcusable! fact is he or they should have came forward and owned up to it.. The fact that he didnt says Volumes

HELLLLOOOO!!! MARION BETTER GET THEIR MINDS RIGHT!! BOYD IS GOING TO BE READY BABY!!

Sad these so called grown up coaches did something like this. Sad for the players that strap that chin strap up and listen to these coaches for guidence and how to lead. Just low down and a disgrace. What kinda crap do they pull up there anyways! Im telling ya guys this isnt over and I wouldnt be surprised if more coaches if not all coaches knew about this crap. MARION FANS WELL YOU BETTER GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!!! CAUSE YOU MIGHT BE LOOKING FOR ANOTHER COACH TO WORSHIP!!! HELLOOOO!!!

I apoligize to the Pirate fans and students. I acted on information from what I thought was a reliable source and it bit me. I regret that I let my anger override my judgement.

With that said, I do have to clear up some incorrect statements about me made by Old Pirate and others.

1. I'm not hiding in a hole. Unlike some that I know from MCHS, WHS and SPHS, I don't post on here unless I'm on break, before school or after school.

2. I'm not hiding in a hole. Unlike most posters on here I have let everyone know exactly who i am. I don't have to hide behind a screen name.

3. For OP, I never called out anyone's name or insinuated anyone's involvement beyond saying that it was three current SP students.

4. I am not posting on here as PurplePastry or any other screen name, unlike many posters from MC and SP who have multiple screen names.

I'm calling out Old Pirate once again... Send me a PM to let me know who you are and where you want to meet to discuss whatever it is you think you want to discuss with me. Stop hiding behind your screen name and talking crap. Come out and let's talk. I know you know how to PM me because you have done it several times taking about what is being said in the break room. Time to stop hiding OP. You up to it?

You once posted Old Pirate was like them gossip magazines skillet slingers pick up while going thru the checkout line and that OP mostly posted untrue made up stuff jest to rattle cages. Recon you rattled a few with your mess! OP attempted to warn you early on about the field house mess!

If this is not on the Boyd buc bust through friday night i will be disappointed!!! Lol....

So let me get this straight...You think its awful that a grown man let kids take the blame for something he (and im sure others) were involved in but you want a Boyd run though to say Jasper Vandals like the kids had anything to do with it? Grow up!

I have already stated that this a big and I do mean big mark on the Marion County coaching staff but to put the blame on the players is not right at all. I think Boyd has more respect than to call our boys vandals....

Them Jasper fellers is well deserving of it...

Now OP, I know the coach or coaches deserve it but your implying that the kids had something to do with it. Is it right to punish the kids for something a grown man did? I am ashamed of what happened and apologized if I said anything about it. To say "them jasper fellers is well deserving of it" just isn't right.

Edited by MCHSFAN2008

Now OP, I know the coach or coaches deserve it but your implying that the kids had something to do with it. Is right to punish the kids for something a grown man did? I am ashamed of what happened and apologized if I said anything about it. To say "them jasper fellers is well deserving of it" just isn't right.

for OP to say this in my Opinion he is no better that the ones that Accused the Pirates Edited by Geno

Now OP, I know the coach or coaches deserve it but your implying that the kids had something to do with it. Is right to punish the kids for something a grown man did? I am ashamed of what happened and apologized if I said anything about it. To say "them jasper fellers is well deserving of it" just isn't right.

I was talking to this man again today from Ronnies red eye and if that Childress man finds out about this Hale man practicing with those boys that McCurry man is going to get those boys in trouble over this mess.  You think im joking but im not.

Now bend over and tug that jock feller, Old Pirate ain't did no sitch a thing! The Jasper fellers OP is referring to knows whose they is! Remember Cinderilla, and how the prince went looking to fit that shoe, so the implication is like the shoe. If it fits, wear it! Point here is.......fellers is fellers and youngons ain't fellers jest yet. Sad them youngons are coached by fellers that will do anything in an attempt to gain an edge when the studding manuels when read and practice hold all the edge a program needs! Edited by OLD PIRATE

It was a joke..at a very arrogant and defensive fan base on this board...and evidently it worked like I wanted it too...but go vandals!!

No offence, but your no better than the coach that did the painting. You go ahead and play the "oh I just wanted to rattle some cages" line. You just proved to everyone reading on this topic that your no better a person than him with your sick little jabs.

Now bend over a tug that jock feller, Old Pirate ain't no sitch a thing! The Jasper fellers OP is referring to knows whose they is! Remember Cinderilla, and how the prince went looking to fit that shoe? Point here is.......fellers is fellers and youngons ain't fellers jest yet. Sad them youngons are coached by fellers that will do anything in an attempt to gain an edge when the studding manuels when read and practice hold all the edge a program needs!

Ok then, your definition of fellers is cleared up. You know who I am and where I come from and I'm very disappointed my boy is affiliated with that coach right now...plus im sure he didn't act alone and more names will come out and if it is more coaches, well fire the whole bunch.

Ok then, your definition of fellers is cleared up. You know who I am and where I come from and I'm very disappointed my boy is affiliated with that coach right now...plus im sure he didn't act alone and more names will come out and if it is more coaches, well fire the whole bunch.

Recon so......jest glad us Pirate folkes is a right smarter than some round the jail house.