That McCurry mans fieldhouse

Roy Dillard

Funny how a reporter with times free press said on the radio he heard it was the coaches the night of the game a few weeks ago...so all you Mc parents and fans that are always in the know trying to take the high road and throwing that coach under the bus are just as guilty. If a guy in chatt knew it, i know all the small town folk knew it and did nothing about it. You just tried to protect your coaches got caught and now you trying to save face.. get ready to fire your coach and the civil rights lawsuits to be filed for the words the sprayed on the doors!!!

Someone just told me they was in a Stevenson restaurant and noticed the famous NJackson Hicks family members there. They were joined by a coach and had a long talk. No name but he ordered a Big Mac. True.

Them fellers down under says similar thing in the break room! Figure someone jest might be starting to read the writing on the wall. That Griffith man don't take kindly to sitch mess! Edited by OLD PIRATE

I've said my peace about this. Like I said, I bought into the whole SP stuff but don't think I ever said anything bad. If I did, like I said, I apologize to SP and there needs to be a public apology made to the city of SP!

I appreciate you being man enough to step up.  PG and Pastry got after me pretty bad for suggesting it was an inside job or possibly another "community" that did it.

Funny how a reporter with times free press said on the radio he heard it was the coaches the night of the game a few weeks ago...so all you Mc parents and fans that are always in the know trying to take the high road and throwing that coach under the bus are just as guilty. If a guy in chatt knew it, i know all the small town folk knew it and did nothing about it. You just tried to protect your coaches got caught and now you trying to save face.. get ready to fire your coach and the civil rights lawsuits to be filed for the words the sprayed on the doors!!!

Don't you have a basketball forum to be on ?