That McCurry mans fieldhouse

Roy Dillard

Roy I told you last year that the powers that be that run and have influence in Marion County high School are corrupt. This is not a one man job and it's hard for me to think that old Mac did know about this. Right now it looks like the one coach is the fall guy because he is a outsider.

All the coaches need to be on leave except one.

Roy I told you last year that the powers that be that run and have influence in Marion County high School are corrupt. This is not a one man job and it's hard for me to think that old Mac did know about this. Right now it looks like the one coach is the fall guy because he is a outsider.

Old Pirate says your point about this coach makes it even more disbelieve able that he acted alone. Point here is an outsider would really have little real interest in this mess. But.....a outsider trying to fit in and gain acceptance with fellow coaches and school officials would conceivably be willing to help in this mess. Important points of interest. 1. A few Warriors reportedly were the object of vulgar highly insensitive comments. 2. The players identified were reportedly of former big time players. 3. As a former player most would be highly ticked that sons were attacked by coaches from your alma mater and displayed on a public building. 4. Chiefs are always aware of raiding parties plan of attack. 5. The Warriors coaches have been caught two times of wrong doing since the current staff was assembled. Fellers, this mess is going to get plenty ugly long before the dust settles and the stinch is gone! Lancer man, you hiding too? Been a spell since you have been so quite, must have caught a mouth full of your heroes mess! LOPWOAO......

Like I said old pirate corrupt, I could tell you more but you couldn't bare it now...

Feller, Old Pirate ain't the one that couldn't bare it now! But rest assured them Jasper fellers sure nuff couldn't......heck OP has to give it to PG, he at least faced the firing squad for a bit, the rest skeerd and went into an early hibernation......LOPAO