That McCurry mans fieldhouse

Roy Dillard

It's Called A Contract Roy...Remember When You Put Out A Contract on Pegleg And PowerP?..Sorta The Same Thing And All...Ya Hoser!

What kind of mess is this? Pegleg and Powerp new that Burnett man would catch them with my Murphy Fair book like he did this Schmitt man today. They got real scared and took my book and dropped it off where I said to. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Just because someone is arrested, does not mean they are guilty. Everyone has thrown this guy under the bus and nothing has been proven in court, as far as I know. That might be why he is getting paid. Honestly today is the first I have heard anything on this topic. During my time as a teacher though I have heard or seen some things teachers have done that make you think of the movie Men in Black. Yes, they must be an Alien. Some times good people with good intentions make bad decisions.

Just because someone is arrested, does not mean they are guilty. Everyone has thrown this guy under the bus and nothing has been proven in court, as far as I know. That might be why he is getting paid. Honestly today is the first I have heard anything on this topic. During my time as a teacher though I have heard or seen some things teachers have done that make you think of the movie Men in Black. Yes, they must be an Alien. Some times good people with good intentions make bad decisions.

I've Enjoyed The Lighter Side Of The Past Several Posts....Let's Not Awake The Natives....They Have Been Busy Today..

What kind of mess is this? Pegleg and Powerp new that Burnett man would catch them with my Murphy Fair book like he did this Schmitt man today. They got real scared and took my book and dropped it off where I said to. You think im joking but im not.

Roy did hit taik longur two git yore Murrfee Fare book baick...orr longur fer tha feeledhouse paintin' scheam two bee solved???...... :huh:

I understand the "good people...bad decisions" approach. You are viewing the incident from the coach's perspective, so lets take a look from a players point of view...my leader/role model/mentor just brought shame to MY team, by defacing MY fieldhouse, and blaming a respected ( if hated ) rival of MY program. That's the bad, here's the worse...from what I've read there was some very sensitive material written about the kids heritage who's parents trusted him to mold them into young men of pride and character...DISGUSTING!!!

Oh Jeez C'mon...Stink Will Smell As Long As You Stir It.....And It Will Spread As Long As You Spread It...And It'll Grow Legs If Ya Let It...He Was Trying To Rally His Men To Rise Above Themselves....Though Twisted...He Really Meant No Harm...He'll Pay the Price For His Actions....Let's Not Let This Molehill Become A Ski Slope...

butchie point is he didn't dream this up by himself. You will see he will squill like a pig and others will be named!

Roy I told you last year that the powers that be that run and have influence in Marion County high School are corrupt. This is not a one man job and it's hard for me to think that old Mac did know about this. Right now it looks like the one coach is the fall guy because he is a outsider.