That McCurry mans fieldhouse

Roy Dillard

Guest Purplepastry

Since my earlier post was deleted I would like to express my sincere disappointment. This apparent hoax has really taken the wind out of my sails.  I was really hoping for many years of increasingly bold and distasteful pranks between these two great rivals. I believe that the best course of action for all parties is to maintain previous theories despite press reports to the contrary.  My personal theory remains that it was done by Roy and a certain former SP coach.  I believe this because a fudge round wrapper, a glucometer test strip, and an 2007 SP team photo (with a former MC and current SM coach's head removed and a  photo shopped donkey rear end in its place) were found on the scene.  Let's just forget the events of today and continue planning for next year's festivities. 

I garuntee you Purplegrad has crawled up in a durn cave somewhere. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, figure yous might be on to something ifin PG ain't still confused about if he is PG or PP.....Attention coacht folkes...if anyone sees PG driving or walking around with sac over his head, now he will be easy to spot due to the Rose Colored Glasses but holding some pastry goods, call 911 immediately cause ain't nary bit of telling jest what he is capable now!!!!!!! Edited by OLD PIRATE