What is up at Waverly?

PR25

I beg your pardon there, "thewayitis", or whoever you are with your one very incorrect post. I know for a fact that Waverly was on the HC schedule to play JV ball on the Monday, after the varsity game on Friday night. In the varsity game HC whipped their tails so that Coach Graves called me personally early on Monday morning to cancel the JV game. I know this, because I scheduled the JV game, and took the call for the cancellation of that very game. Now, go hide somewhere with your 1 post that was way off-base -"wrongwayitis".

I beg your pardon there, "thewayitis", or whoever you are with your one very incorrect post. I know for a fact that Waverly was on the HC schedule to play JV ball on the Monday, after the varsity game on Friday night. In the varsity game HC whipped their tails so that Coach Graves called me personally early on Monday morning to cancel the JV game. I know this, because I scheduled the JV game, and took the call for the cancellation of that very game. Now, go hide somewhere with your 1 post that was way off-base -"wrongwayitis".

Wrong again, bob. Your memory has failed you. Call your ex head coach, your A.D. They will tell you. You must be talking about the previous season. Until then, I will be "hiding somewhere" with my 2 posts that are dead on accurate!

BS -wrong wey it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eassssssssssy Coach Bob W.  You like to use a lot of exclamation points in your posts.  I sense anger?  LOL.  Just keep us posted on shenanigans around the mid-state.  Good luck at HCHS.  Y'all have done some great things there.

Hey pal - I told you I'm not wrong. Now, I'm not responding to your DA anymore. Why don't you check with Coach Graves if this petty bs means so much to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! out of here - wrong wey it was------------------------

Ath and FBHIHGHWAY. not being  a bad sport or classless. Just stating the facts. Bob, you are the one who mistakenly started complaining about this situation when the conversation that was going on was between supporters of two other schools, not Waverly.

This thread is about Waverly, not Hickman Co. You are the one getting upset, not me.  I am only defending the team that i support 100%.  You are the one using abbreviations for curse words. Also, I know that our team had to cancel the JV game two years ago due to four players getting MCL or ACL sprains during the varsity game. No denying that. And yes, you did have the better team this year. However, that had nothing to do with not playing a JV game against you guys. Fairview, a much better team than yours, beat us as well and we still played them in JV. East Hickman beat you as well, we played them in JV too. The truth is you were never on the schedule because nine games were already scheduled. Maybe you are thinking about the 2012 season. Either way, you are wrong and I am right. That's just............ the way it is    

Ath and FBHIHGHWAY. not being a bad sport or classless. Just stating the facts. Bob, you are the one who mistakenly started complaining about this situation when the conversation that was going on was between supporters of two other schools, not Waverly.

This thread is about Waverly, not Hickman Co. You are the one getting upset, not me. I am only defending the team that i support 100%. You are the one using abbreviations for curse words. Also, I know that our team had to cancel the JV game two years ago due to four players getting MCL or ACL sprains during the varsity game. No denying that. And yes, you did have the better team this year. However, that had nothing to do with not playing a JV game against you guys. Fairview, a much better team than yours, beat us as well and we still played them in JV. East Hickman beat you as well, we played them in JV too. The truth is you were never on the schedule because nine games were already scheduled. Maybe you are thinking about the 2012 season. Either way, you are wrong and I am right. That's just............ the way it is

Bump